+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump really a democratic plant?

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Is Trump really a democratic plant?

Trump is now starting to do the job of tearing down the Repuglicans strongest candidate. Sweet!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110417/...s_trump_romney

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Is Trump really a democratic plant?

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    Trump is now starting to do the job of tearing down the Repuglicans strongest candidate. Sweet!

Sorry, but if Romney is the strongest candidate, then the GOP has more serious problems than Trump.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I already have your other names on ignore- with this stupid comment you have won that award too. He is barely even a player at this point.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Why does this guy always change names? Did we ban 'teatech' or something?

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I already have your other names on ignore- with this stupid comment you have won that award too. He is barely even a player at this point.

If he is barely a player, why are you irritated by the comment?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

If he is barely a player, why are you irritated by the comment?

I'm sure they are more just irrtated by you and how you change names all the time and are here just to be contrarian and push buttons. There are other democrats/liberals on here that are just as opiniated as you yet have green dots and get along well with all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I'm sure they are more just irrtated by you and how you change names all the time and are here just to be contrarian and push buttons. There are other democrats/liberals on here that are just as opiniated as you yet have green dots and get along well with all of us.

I'm no different than the rest of you. I'd love to keep my same name. I try to get along with everyone. There's only a handful of you that likes to red square a person for simply disagreeing.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I'm no different than the rest of you. I'd love to keep my same name. I try to get along with everyone. There's only a handful of you that likes to red square a person for simply disagreeing.
    Then why haven't you kept your name? Have you been banned? And if so and we aren't, are you really no different than the rest of us? And why haven't all the libs/demcrats been banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Then why haven't you kept your name? Have you been banned? And if so and we aren't, are you really no different than the rest of us? And why haven't all the libs/demcrats been banned?

where are all of these libs and dems you claim are here. Are they in hiding?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Red Square. Let's see...who else do we know that call them Red Squares and not dots. Let's see...oh I know. I bet y'all do too.

Red Square. How appropriately Freudian.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    Why does this guy always change names? Did we ban 'teatech' or something?
    That one and a bunch of his worthless others I guess. I think he keeps changing because he gets red dotted out the wazoo for his stupid comments and unrelated analogies.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

where are all of these libs and dems you claim are here. Are they in hiding?
    You're embarrassing them with your stupidity and terrible debating skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Red Square. Let's see...who else do we know that call them Red Squares and not dots. Let's see...oh I know. I bet y'all do too.

Red Square. How appropriately Freudian.
    Most excellent grab!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

I, too, have wondered why we call them dots and not squares.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I, too, have wondered why we call them dots and not squares.

I figured it came from a batter getting dotted by a fastball.....in the middle of the back. : )

+ Reply to Thread