+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: UMass to Join MAC

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: UMass to Join MAC

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeBoyintheRockies View Post
    Like I said before, no one is allowed to offer any thought on UMass' fate or what their move to the MAC means for the conference landscape. Only LookingForResults is allowed to know what's going on with that because his "sources" are legitimate and everyone else is wrong.

I offered my thoughts on the subject, but LookingForResults just retorted by calling me an idiot for no reason. Had nothing to do with Louisiana Tech, so I don't know where that comes from. Never have I been so blatantly rude and called one of your fans or even LFR "an idiot." Never did. I questioned his character by making that remark (wouldn't you do the same?), but I didn't call him a name like he did me.
    Alright already!
    You are pissing everybody off here.
    Just leave!
    You aren't going to get anyone on this board to empathize with you.
    LFR has his opinions/information and I may not agree with everything he says, but I do appreciate his posts.
    Your posts are getting out of control and add nothing to the discussion. Rather they detract from OUR, TECH alum and fans, discussion.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Not trying to "witness." Just desiring good wholesome discussion about sports. I did step out of character, so I apologized. Some people are just mean and spiteful and don't care a hill of beans about anyone else. I believe the Spirit discerns contention and would not allow anyone in tune with it to engage in a fight--either verbally or physically. And I don't see how deleting posts is rude. There was nothing discriminatory in the posts I deleted. I deleted everything except one or two harmless threads.
    Alright, some people are mean and spiteful. So why do you persist in dealing with those people? If the Spirit discerns contention, why are you still engaging in this topic with the people you feel are being contentious?

I'm not telling you to go away. I'm glad we get visitors from other schools. However, any visitor should either understand when you should disengage from a topic or at least acknowledge when they are trying to stir the pot. Complaining that someone insults you on a sports message board, especially when you are not of the home team of said sports message board, will get you no where.

And because you're deleting the record of information. You can say things like, "I never said XXX. Find me a post where I said XXX." I'm not a moderator. I don't set the rules nor am I implying it's against the rules. I'm just suggesting that is another behavior that might subtract from your already fine reputation on this board.

Now, TYLER, you should know that Mormons don't smoke or drink alcohol. If I'm a drama queen, I'm certainly not one that trashed on life.
    Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.--1 Peter 5:6

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

My allegiance is to the Y.
    The swimming lessons there are pretty good.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Now, TYLER, you should know that Mormons don't smoke or drink alcohol. If I'm a drama queen, I'm certainly not one that trashed on life.
    Went a tad too far with my Drama Queen pic of you huh?? Sorry!

+ Reply to Thread