+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: UMass to Join MAC

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: UMass to Join MAC

Tennesseeboyintherockies deleted all of his posts! He was calling us out for being judgmental when he's the most judgmental person on this board!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    It has always amazed me which Belchers come to this board. They are usually from either MTSU, UNT or the UL upick'em, and they hate so incessantly on this board and a bunch of others. Why us?
    To be fair many if not most of the UNT guys have been allright. There is only one out of 10 MTSU guys that are reasonable. They have been terrible. Why even show up on someone elses board if you are going to act that way?

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Why does this BlueRaiderFn guy keep red dotting me too. What a turd. Wish he would take it somewhere else too.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I've got some good friends in Denton. I can't say they have all been bad, but we have had a few. We just dont see many FAU, FIU, Troy or WKU guys trolling this board.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Tennesseeboyintherockies deleted all of his posts! He was calling us out for being judgmental when he's the most judgmental person on this board!
    He ditched all but 5 of them it looks like. We all know why he was on our board now which was mentioned in my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    He ditched all but 5 of them it looks like. We all know why he was on our board now which was mentioned in my previous post.
    No, I ditched them because I know that no matter what I say, it will always be taken out of context or manipulated in such a way that is appears "hateful." Is that not true? You know, at least I have feelings.
    Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.--1 Peter 5:6

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

You just can't stay away can you? You need some help. Seriously.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeBoyintheRockies View Post
    No, I ditched them because I know that no matter what I say, it will always be taken out of context or manipulated in such a way that is appears "hateful." Is that not true? You know, at least I have feelings.
    But you love hurting ours being hateful don't you?

Varsity Bulldog Dr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her game

Then why not just delete your account as well and do away with us all together. We have feelings as well!!!!!

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

This guy has sent me another private message and needs to be banned. How about it powers that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Twister View Post
    Then why not just delete your account as well and do away with us all together. We have feelings as well!!!!!

Accounts cannot be deleted, but its clear that no one is welcomed to speak with you guys unless they are fans of Louisiana Tech. BBB is the only NCAA sports messageboard that I know of that has that policy.
    Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.--1 Peter 5:6

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    This guy has sent me another private message and needs to be banned. How about it powers that be?
    And of course you make it out like I sent you this absolutely horrible message. Why don't you tell your friends what I said? I simply said that I felt you did a "great job" of rolling out the red carpet for fans of other schools by making non-La Tech fans feel so completely welcomed to post on BBB. I also asked why no one else can have an opinion on conference realignment (ie. the MAC, UMass, Temple, and the Big East), and why you are the only one that is allowed to be correct. I also inquired on why "your sources" are always telling you information that suits your agenda, and I asked if there has ever been "insider information" shared to you that was contrary to what you wanted to happen. Everything you have to say about what is going on here or what is going on over there you claim to be backed by inside information, and you also claim you are the only one who can be correct, and no one else is allowed to have an opinion on the matter. That is what prompted you to call me an idiot (like that has anything to do with sports). I had an opinion. Your "sources" disagreed, and so you ridiculed.

Isn't that about how it all happened? Will you please be more honest with your friends and your board admin?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Accounts cannot be deleted, but its clear that no one is welcomed to speak with you guys unless they are fans of Louisiana Tech. BBB is the only NCAA sports messageboard that I know of that has that policy.
    Actually, we are one of the most welcoming message boards around. Fans of numerous other schools post here without flaming.

Varsity Bulldog Dr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Look out LFR, looks like TBITR has the hots for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Actually, we are one of the most welcoming message boards around. Fans of numerous other schools post here without flaming.
    And what exactly was said that was flaming from me? Where did I hope for Louisiana Tech's destruction? Where did I hope for every fan of Louisiana Tech to be miserable with a bad team? When did I mention wanting Louisiana Tech to be forced to Division 1-AA or to drop football?

I have seen such things said by fans on other boards, and these would seem flammatory to me, but where I have said that? Where did I say anything unkind or derogatory toward Louisiana Tech?

I questioned some of your fans--TYLERTECHSAS and LookingForResults--because of how they've treated me. You can't blame me for feeling singled out because I am not a fan of Louisiana Tech. Those two guys have mowed into me from Day 1 without any just cause. I don't know. Maybe they are mad at me because BYU declined to enter the WAC. Maybe that's why. I just don't know.

+ Reply to Thread