+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sim is an embarrassment

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Sim is an embarrassment

Not being positive or negative with this post however it should be said that this administration is not afraid to AXE a coach. I think is Sim is under .500 this year he is GONE.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72 View Post
    Not being positive or negative with this post however it should be said that this administration is not afraid to AXE a coach. I think is Sim is under .500 this year he is GONE.
    This admin doesn't care about baseball. Some of those wishing for a new coach may not be happy with another bargain basement hire.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Let's let the season finish out. Some of this started after 12 games. If Administration desires change and will financially support it, they will make change, not us. Be a professional about this business. I was ready to run SD and his OOC out of town mid way through football season, but you did not see it here get ugly. I felt change may come in basketball due to finish, even with injuries, so no need for me to rip or talk ugly about Rupp. Those more in charge are best to make decisions on a lot of factors, not me. So while not satisfied (I haven't been satisifed with football or basketball a long time either), I will let powers to be manage it. Doesn't need me with any ax or just negative behaviour to rip when ever oppotunity presents itself. Doesn't help any remaining recruiting either, which may be what some come on here to open forums may have as motive as have not heard of some or seldom see name other times or seasons. Some posters look similar with slight name change.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter View Post
    Let's let the season finish out. Some of this started after 12 games. If Administration desires change and will financially support it, they will make change, not us. Be a professional about this business. I was ready to run SD and his OOC out of town mid way through football season, but you did not see it here get ugly. I felt change may come in basketball due to finish, even with injuries, so no need for me to rip or talk ugly about Rupp. Those more in charge are best to make decisions on a lot of factors, not me. So while not satisfied (I haven't been satisifed with football or basketball a long time either), I will let powers to be manage it. Doesn't need me with any ax or just negative behaviour to rip when ever oppotunity presents itself. Doesn't help any remaining recruiting either, which may be what some come on here to open forums may have as motive as have not heard of some or seldom see name other times or seasons. Some posters look similar with slight name change.
    100% argeement.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

I agree,but never forget,fan is short for fanatic! Logical ideas are not required...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    This admin doesn't care about baseball. Some of those wishing for a new coach may not be happy with another bargain basement hire.
    The admin doesn't need to care, not when the fanbase doesn't either. Care about winning, I mean. Sim has ZERO accomplishments in 10 years and that garners open support, rather than calls for a change. So, if you're the admin...DR and the AD...you see an improved facility, apparently no or few problems with the players, no recruiting violations, etc... a "clean" program, in other words, and no outcry from fans wanting to see a WINNER. So....why should they do anything?

As for a coaching change...you can see better coaches on 12 year old little league teams. Finding a better coach would take 5 minutes.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    As for a coaching change...you can see better coaches on 12 year old little league teams. Finding a better coach would take 5 minutes.
    Wow... go back to the Women's Basketball forum. In my 8 years on this board, this truly is the dumbest thing that I've read.

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    You just showed your ignorance.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hachiman View Post
    You just showed your ignorance.
    No, he just reinforced it. He showed it long ago.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Wow... go back to the Women's Basketball forum. In my 8 years on this board, this truly is the dumbest thing that I've read.
    Okay...4 mins then. Sheesh! splitting hairs, ain't we.

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    No, he just reinforced it. He showed it long ago.
    lolz, he sure did.

Oh boy! He sure did! Now, y'all go have your circle jerk...

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure there is a Dixie Youth coach in north Louisiana that could help our pitching staff. If any of you doubt that, you are the dumbasses.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I'm sure there is a Dixie Youth coach in north Louisiana that could help our pitching staff. If any of you doubt that, you are the dumbasses.
    Who/What are you talking about? Our pitchers have thrown pretty well.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Who/What are you talking about? Our pitchers have thrown pretty well.

Team ERA is almost 5.

+ Reply to Thread