+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video Board - Kiss Cam

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Video Board - Kiss Cam

Kiss Cam FUNNY at Toronto Maple Leafs Game
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Poky...eature=related
    At 1:22, very very hot. I think the event manager planned it. I love the look on their faces.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Re: Video Board - Kiss Cam

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Kiss Cam FUNNY at Toronto Maple Leafs Game
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Poky...eature=related
    At 1:22, very very hot. I think the event manager planned it. I love the look on their faces.
    that chick on the right is definitely a 10

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Video Board - Kiss Cam

There were many 8+'s in that video... I think that I need to attend that hockey game!!

Btw.. at the Mudbugs games, they will usually end the kiss cam by going to the opposing teams bench and putting two players up on the screen. If their ever happens to be to opposing players in the penalty box at the same time, those two are the ones that get the air time.

Last year for the playoffs, they had two actors dress in the other teams gear, and then had the two players make out "in the box". It was pretty damn funny.

+ Reply to Thread