+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Severe weather 4/25-4/27

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Re: Severe weather 4/25-4/27

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Wimbley, God bless them. So glad they are not harmed. You look just like your daddy!
    I hear that alot.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

It's really hit North Alabama hard. My wife and I got off with very little damage, but we've fled to Birmingham to be near a working hospital that we can get to without traversing dozens of non-working traffic lights (she's 38 weeks pregnant). Some of the devastation that's hit a few miles from our house is shocking, to say the least...

Have the other Tennessee Valley dawgs checked in?

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I've got friends in Tuscaloosa that are still unaccounted for...

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    As someone who lives just 10 minutes north of Ringgold, GA, it's bad. Driving down to Dalton on my way to work, hotels and restaurants that lined the interstate in Ringgold are just gone. And I hear it's worse downtown. I have a source that has hinted that the death toll could be greater than what happened in Tuscaloosa, even though they've only announced 7 so far. That community will be rebuilding for a really long time.
    I am hearing that there is vigorous debate going on amongst the experts present at the local NWS office about whether this will end up rated a high end EF-4 or an EF-5. If it gets the highest rating it will be a first for Georgia (since 1950). It is possible that there have been older tornadoes of that intensity prior to 1950.

The news has also been reporting that Mississippi received its first EF-5 (or F5) since 1966 but I am curious why they excluded the tornado in 1971 that was an F5 in Louisiana. It clearly crossed into Mississippi and I thought it had done similar damage there. Looks like I need to look into it.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    I've got friends in Tuscaloosa that are still unaccounted for...
    My prayers are with you that they are found.

+ Reply to Thread