+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Mom is Stanley?

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Obama's Mom is Stanley?

Now we know why it took 2 years to produce his birth certificate. His mother's first name is "Stanley." Wow!!! DADT!!

http://www.foxnews.com/interactive/p...h-certificate/

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Obama's Mom is Stanley?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

My old pappie always told me never trust a man who's mom was named Stanley.

Also, never trust a man who's ass is wider than his shoulders.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

So what took them so long? I mean since there really was such a thing, why all the broohaahaa (sp?) all these months/years?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I can't log on to threads again (ie..'Constitutional crisis' looms over Obama's birth location ") after they hit 800 - 900 posts . So I'm putting this here as well.

You've got to love this guy!! He gets things done folks!!

'NOW LET'S SEE THE COLLEGE RECORDS'

HERE IT IS!

OBAMA SHOWS LONG FORM...

IS IT REAL?

Composed of layers?

TRUMP TAKES CREDIT...

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Why is it relevant? Should we impeach him cause he had bad grades?

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Why is it relevant? Should we impeach him cause he had bad grades?
    I think Obama's college transcripts are relevant. The media spent 8 years making fun of Bush's intelligence. In contrast, for the last three years, we have been told that Obama is the smartest human to grace the Oval Office. I'd like to see the transcripts to see if this storyline is supported by the objective facts.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog View Post
    I think Obama's college transcripts are relevant. The media spent 8 years making fun of Bush's intelligence. In contrast, for the last three years, we have been told that Obama is the smartest human to grace the Oval Office. I'd like to see the transcripts to see if this storyline is supported by the objective facts.
    Other than proving the media wrong, what's the point?

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    So what took them so long? I mean since there really was such a thing, why all the broohaahaa (sp?) all these months/years?

The real question is why wasn't the short form satisfactory to the right wing extremists. It is the same thing average Hawaiians get when they request a copy of the birth certificates...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Other than proving the media wrong, what's the point?
    At this point that is good enough for me. The left loons need to see what they are doing to this country.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    The real question is why wasn't the short form satisfactory to the right wing extremists. It is the same thing average Hawaiians get when they request a copy of the birth certificates...
    No, the REAL question is the one I heard tonite, why does it show race as "African?" I understand, that in 1961, the term used in Hawaii, as elsewhere, was "Negro." Now, I don't know if that is true, or just more gruff! But, it is a fair question. Seems to me that in 1961 use of "Negro" is more likely than "African." This should be easy to settle, look at other blacks born in Hawaii in 1961, what do their certificates read next to race?

Varsity Bulldog dphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    No, the REAL question is the one I heard tonite, why does it show race as "African?" I understand, that in 1961, the term used in Hawaii, as elsewhere, was "Negro." Now, I don't know if that is true, or just more gruff! But, it is a fair question. Seems to me that in 1961 use of "Negro" is more likely than "African." This should be easy to settle, look at other blacks born in Hawaii in 1961, what do their certificates read next to race?
    The reason may be due to his father not being a citizen. Not sure but that would kind of make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Interesting

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Oh, oh, oh, and all three signatures are signed with the same ball point pen. That wasn't around until the 80's! FAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKE!!!!!!

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Birthers.........ya gotta love'em.... or more like God help them!

+ Reply to Thread