+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Mom is Stanley?

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: Obama's Mom is Stanley?

Amazing. It's like a never-ending supply of material for SNL.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

As stated above "I can't log on to threads again (ie..'Constitutional crisis' looms over Obama's birth location ") after they hit 800 - 900 posts." This is a problem I haven't been able to fix for the last X years on any PC I log on. It has to be a setting on BB&B that I have and don't know where to fix it. Below is the error that shows up.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1572864 bytes) in E:\Webroot\latechbbb\forum\showthread.php(2168) : eval()'d code on line 430

That said, I can't read or reply to the BC issue, per that thread, at the worst time! Likewise I haven't been able to get on the BB&B Babes thread for years which is more disturbing.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    As stated above "I can't log on to threads again (ie..'Constitutional crisis' looms over Obama's birth location ") after they hit 800 - 900 posts." This is a problem I haven't been able to fix for the last X years on any PC I log on. It has to be a setting on BB&B that I have and don't know where to fix it. Below is the error that shows up.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1572864 bytes) in E:\Webroot\latechbbb\forum\showthread.php(2168) : eval()'d code on line 430

That said, I can't read or reply to the BC issue, per that thread, at the worst time! Likewise I haven't been able to get on the BB&B Babes thread for years which is more disturbing.
    Any time i see that error, I just refresh the page. No problems for me.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Any time i see that error, I just refresh the page. No problems for me.
    That doesn't work either.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

That doesn't work either.
    Well, there's obviously something wrong with the PCs you're using, given the fact that people are still viewing and posting in those forums. Which browser are you using?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

The technical name for it is 'copy and paste overload error'. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    Perfect!

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

A program that won't allow you to be stuck on stupid...........you should be thankful!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dphindawg View Post
    The reason may be due to his father not being a citizen. Not sure but that would kind of make sense.
    The block is "Race of Father" not, "Country of origin (Africa is actually a continent)" or Father's Place of Birth, or some other indicator of nationality. It clearly says "Race" of Father. "African" is NOT a race. Note they got it right for the mother. They don't show "Race of Mother: American".

Nope, here's the truth. This is a recently created, forged, fake, birth certificate and some moron connected to the WH/obama thugdom is so frickin' PC, that he didn't think to research what the correct term would be as used in 1961. Of course, some senior obama advisors, also clueless PCers, didn't notice the obvious gaffe either, so they put out this amateurish document. Naturally, the goofy right-wing media types are quick to accept it and not investigate this forgery. The libtard media if they noticed, or are now aware of it, will remain hushed on it.

And the great unwashed masses will shrug it off and say: pass me a Bud Light!

Varsity Bulldog Dr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her gameDr Twister is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by MajorDad View Post
    Now we know why it took 2 years to produce his birth certificate. His mother's first name is "Stanley." Wow!!! DADT!!

http://www.foxnews.com/interactive/p...h-certificate/
    Named after her father Stanley Dunham (seen below)

Quick Question: (and no I am not an Obama fan at all and really can't wait for his term to get over)

The constitution states:
    Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the principal qualifications one must meet to be eligible to the office of president. A president must:
    • be a natural born citizen of the United States;
    • be at least thirty-five years old;
    • have been a permanent resident of the United States for at least fourteen years.

Now since S. Ann Dunham was already a natural born citizen (born in Wichita, KS in 1942) and since United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 establishes the United States citizenship of children of citizens, born abroad, without the need for naturalization, the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens.

Why does it matter were the man was born because by law he's going to be considered a natural born citizen no matter were he was born?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Twister View Post
    Named after her father Stanley Dunham (seen below)

Quick Question: (and no I am not an Obama fan at all and really can't wait for his term to get over)

The constitution states:
    Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the principal qualifications one must meet to be eligible to the office of president. A president must:
    • be a natural born citizen of the United States;
    • be at least thirty-five years old;
    • have been a permanent resident of the United States for at least fourteen years.

Now since S. Ann Dunham was already a natural born citizen (born in Wichita, KS in 1942) and since United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 establishes the United States citizenship of children of citizens, born abroad, without the need for naturalization, the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens.

Why does it matter were the man was born because by law he's going to be considered a natural born citizen no matter were he was born?
    Shhhhhhh.... You'll make their heads explode.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Twister View Post

To be a natural born citizen, such, BOTH parents need to be American citizens. In that case, yeah, it wouldn't matter where someone is born. Just like a pregnant American couple who happened to be traveling abroad and have a baby, of course that kid is an American citizen at birth.

But, obama's father is NOT an American citizen...so, Kenya's laws are equally considered. In fact, probably take precedent since tradition holds that the male is given preference and that was especially true in the era of 1961.

Nope! obama can not claim that. Don't you think obama would have claimed that already, if it applied to him?

Sorry to confuse you, and the silly obamanites with the facts...hope y'alls heads don't explode. Shhh.....
    Last edited by dawg80; 04-29-2011 at 06:59 AM.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Both parents do not have to be American citizens for someone to be a natural born American. Heck, neither have to be citizens for someone to be considered a natural born. The only time this is ignored is when diplomats have kids here (they can't be conferred citizenship).

Kenyan law, at least at that time, did not recognize dual citizenship. And the preference of the father was taken.

+ Reply to Thread