+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What was the Last Thing You Googled?

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Re: What was the Last Thing You Googled?

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Are you planning an infrastructure attack?
    My business (which was a Dow/Exxon JV) was just "divested" which should be good in the long run but over the next 3 years it means we have to convert our entire control system from Dow's proprietary MOD5 to something else along with going to a new ERP infrastructure to run the business. I've been tasked with overseeing the Maintenance modules, including planned maintenance, parts inventory, budgeting for those things, along with helping decide on the new control system. So fun times for me!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Picture of dead bin laden.
    It's fake. The WH still hasn't released the photos/videos yet.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    It's fake. The WH still hasn't released the photos/videos yet.
    I Know.
    Google showed that.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Had to google New Star again yesterday. I've had to reset my bookmark for TNS twice in the past 6 months. I'm sure there is a reason. Anybody know what it is?

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Had to google New Star again yesterday. I've had to reset my bookmark for TNS twice in the past 6 months. I'm sure there is a reason. Anybody know what it is?
    It could be that they changed the address. If you set a bookmark, it is set to a specific address. If ONE character changes, it won't work.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It could be that they changed the address. If you set a bookmark, it is set to a specific address. If ONE character changes, it won't work.
    What I figured, but why in 2 times in less than 6 months? Some kind of marketing crap?

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    What I figured, but why in 2 times in less than 6 months? Some kind of marketing crap?
    I'm not sure. I have had the same bookmark to TNS for a LONG time and mine still works. Who knows?

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

Beatification

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I'm not sure. I have had the same bookmark to TNS for a LONG time and mine still works. Who knows?

Yeah, but what's it good for?
    Good old Memorial Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Yeah, but what's it good for?
    I check it from time to time.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

intitle:index.of + mp3 + "anything you ever wanted"

The best way to find the music you want!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad View Post
    intitle:index.of + mp3 + "anything you ever wanted"

The best way to find the music you want!
    That gave me one very weird response.

Just download audacity and it will record anything that goes across the sound input of your computer. Then you can do anything a sound studio can do to the result.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

^^^ Or you can do that.

Here's some examples you can try.

intitle:index.of + mp3 + "george strait"

intitle:index.of + mp3 + "interstate love song"

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Nice! But is it legal?
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!

+ Reply to Thread