+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BO surprise address to the nation...9:30pm?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: BO surprise address to the nation...9:30pm?

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Looks like the Navy Seals got his arse!!
    They aren't the only special op forces the United States has. You know that, right?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Really happy it happened in a fire fight instead of a bomb. I wanted him to know it was coming. Proud of our covert ops teams that handled this and all of our armed forces in general!!! Good job men!!!!

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    And Obama is???

Enjoy the moment!
    Bush would have deserved the credit as our commander and chief if he had gotten him as well. I am so proud of Obama and how this whole thing was carried out with him making decisions every step of the way. He deserves his props for this and America celebrates. He and our military are all American Heroes.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

President Bush and President Obama both deserve credit. However, neither deserve it more than the men and women in uniform. Shut up about the Presidents.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Really happy it happened in a fire fight instead of a bomb. I wanted him to know it was coming. Proud of our covert ops teams that handled this and all of our armed forces in general!!! Good job men!!!!
    Also, OBL's corpse can be identified much easier after a firefight than if he killed due to a bomb blast. It's a great night for America! Congratulations to our military and intelligence services for its successful mission!

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

and congratulations President Obama. Through all these tornadoes and the Royal wedding, not a word was leaked about this operation. I am really impressed. He deserves ever bit of the pride he must feel right now.

CNN is showing a GEOTV feed that is showing the mansion on fire.

Oh, and BOOM, Headhot!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Breaking historic news: President Truman won WWII, after all, he was president when the war ended, right? FDR tried for YEARS to beat the Nazis and Japs, but it was when Truman was prez that the victory finally occured.

Some people are just plain stupid....

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    and congratulations President Obama. Through all these tornadoes and the Royal wedding, not a word was leaked about this operation. I am really impressed. He deserves ever bit of the pride he must feel right now.

Agreed. The men on the ground did their job (as they always do) but the leadership here at home (Obama) didn't feel the need to entrust the Pockeystanis with intel only for them to alert Osama so he cans slip off into the night again. We are avenged!

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Breaking historic news: President Truman won WWII, after all, he was president when the war ended, right? FDR tried for YEARS to beat the Nazis and Japs, but it was when Truman was prez that the victory finally occured.

Some people are just plain stupid....

You're right, some people are stupid. Politicizing a moment in which the whole country should be proud yet you're afraid the president you hate so much will get credit for it.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    You're right, some people are stupid. Politicizing a moment in which the whole country should be proud yet you're afraid the president you hate so much will get credit for it.
    Your stupid reply should be aimed at the lame breaux66. When I first heard the news, no particular president, ANY president! was not what I was thinking. It was more a sense of relief and my thoughts went first to our gallant men and women of the military, and then to the 3,000 people murdered on 9/11. Then I come to this board and see crap being posted by that moron b66...and naturally, YOU unable to set aside your own partizanship say nothing about that, but rather launch an attack against me for daring to point out b66's stupidity.

Obama did nothing. Our military deserve the credit.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Your stupid reply should be aimed at the lame breaux66. When I first heard the news, no particular president, ANY president! was not what I was thinking. It was more a sense of relief and my thoughts went first to our gallant men and women of the military, and then to the 3,000 people murdered on 9/11. Then I come to this board and see crap being posted by that moron b66...and naturally, YOU unable to set aside your own partizanship say nothing about that, but rather launch an attack against me for daring to point out b66's stupidity.

Obama did nothing. Our military deserve the credit.

Excuse me sir but my initial posts didn't mention a President either. But I certainly won't fault beaux66 for wanting to give Obama cred because the last time I checked the president is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF. Our men and women are not wandering aimlessly in the Afghanistan desert, they are under command.......just not under the person YOU want.

Five years. Five damn years that mansion, and likely UBL, has been there. How in the hell did Pakistan or anyone else see this place? Obama can get rid of half our debt if he stops giving money to Pakistan and make them pay us back for every last penny we've ever given them.

genpop didn't give praise to Obama or bash Bush. He laid all praise on the military.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    You are cracking me up tonight!!!

+ Reply to Thread