+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: President Obama forever a true American Hero!!!!

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

President Obama forever a true American Hero!!!!

Eight years for some other unnamed person to catch him and it takes Obama a year and a half. That is a real President.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Re: President Obama forever a true American Hero!!!!

This is the most idiotic post I may have ever read! No president killed him. It was the U.S. military following the same orders they have been following. Here is a thought,don't be a complete dumba** and think about what immediate repercussions we might need to expect!

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Sw View Post
    This is the most idiotic post I may have ever read! No president killed him. It was the U.S. military following the same orders they have been following. Here is a thought,don't be a complete dumba** and think about what immediate repercussions we might need to expect!
    +1

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

I can only think of one American president who might not have made the call to go get him. Carter. I probably would have questioned if Obama would have done it too... so I'm glad he did.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Please intelligence and Bush are two words that should never be uttered in the same sentence.

+2 and it wasn't. You/obammer and intelligence are 3 words that should never be uttered in the same sentence.

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Do we have to now send our Presidents on military engagments for them to get any credit for what happens? I know most of you on here resent Obama deeply and you dont agree with his policies, but this one is a no brainer. The President gave the go ahead to get that asshole Bin Laden without regard of how the Pakistanis felt about it which was a good thing. Had we alerted the Pakistanis like we probably have been doing for the last 6 or 7 years, Bin Laden would be alive and well right now. Obama does deserve credit for the role that presidents play and of course our military shows that we are still the super power of the world. Lastly, had this occurred under Bush, I'd be tipping my hat to him. Bin Laden killed republicans and democrats on 9/11 making this a NON partisan issue. Obama's role in this should be commended regardless of what party you belong to.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I am just glad we got that SOB. Props to the armed forces, commander in chief, and everyone involved. We knew this was going to be tough fight with him running from cubby hole to cubby hole, but we never let up.

I dont know what the policy was before this, but doing it unilaterally and as quietly as possible is the best way. Osama had way too many friends in high places in that part of the world to be worried about stepping on toes by not communicating your planned action. Pakistan has always been known for harboring terrorists and that reputation aint getting any better.

Now, the question is will the extremists use this as a rallying cry or will this break their spirit? Was Osama still that involved from a tactical standpoint or just a symbol? How organized the movement is going forward will answer these questions.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I am just glad we got that SOB. Props to the armed forces, commander in chief, and everyone involved. We knew this was going to be tough fight with him running from cubby hole to cubby hole, but we never let up.

I dont know what the policy was before this, but doing it unilaterally and as quietly as possible is the best way. Osama had way too many friends in high places in that part of the world to be worried about stepping on toes by not communicating your planned action. Pakistan has always been known for harboring terrorists and that reputation aint getting any better.

Now, the question is will the extremists use this as a rallying cry or will this break their spirit? Was Osama still that involved from a tactical standpoint or just a symbol? How organized the movement is going forward will answer these questions.
    I doubt it, they'll just crown someone else as their leader. They're like a bunch of ants, you kill some off, but they just keep coming back.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    Do we have to now send our Presidents on military engagments for them to get any credit for what happens? I know most of you on here resent Obama deeply and you dont agree with his policies, but this one is a no brainer. The President gave the go ahead to get that asshole Bin Laden without regard of how the Pakistanis felt about it which was a good thing. Had we alerted the Pakistanis like we probably have been doing for the last 6 or 7 years, Bin Laden would be alive and well right now. Obama does deserve credit for the role that presidents play and of course our military shows that we are still the super power of the world. Lastly, had this occurred under Bush, I'd be tipping my hat to him. Bin Laden killed republicans and democrats on 9/11 making this a NON partisan issue. Obama's role in this should be commended regardless of what party you belong to.
    I just heard that the original plan was to drop 2 bombs on the compound. Obama made the decision to send the Seals in so we would have a body and proof of Osama's death. That was a risky call... becuase Osama has narrowly escaped several attempts to kill him in the past. But I like the call and it worked out. I commend Obama for making that call. And the Seals are badass!!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    I doubt it, they'll just crown someone else as their leader. They're like a bunch of ants, you kill some off, but they just keep coming back.
    I know they will, I am more concerned with how tactical/effective they will be. This gets at the heart of Osama still being the puppet master or far away from strategical planning. I think it is easy to say that the beat will go on when the person at the top leaves, but many organizations have fallen apart after the leader stepped down (or forced down in this case). For everyone in the world's sake, I hope they struggle. However, given the fervency and passion these people possess, they will always find ways to cause destruction and terror sadly.

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    I just heard that the original plan was to drop 2 bombs on the compound. Obama made the decision to send the Seals in so we would have a body and proof of Osama's death. That was a risky call... becuase Osama has narrowly escaped several attempts to kill him in the past. But I like the call and it worked out. I commend Obama for making that call. And the Seals are badass!!
    Where are the photos and body for proof? News reports have him buried at sea approx 12 hours after being killed. No proof so far that he is dead. I'll believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man View Post
    Where are the photos and body for proof? News reports have him buried at sea approx 12 hours after being killed. No proof so far that he is dead. I'll believe it when I see it.
    White House has pictures and are debating if they should be released. I bet they will release them.

You can vote at TheBlaze.com if you think they should be released. I'm not sure if will help, but I think about 99% want them released:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/take...n-ladens-body/

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Give the President credit.

And I'd like to thank the intelligence community. These guys do amazing work and go completely unnoticed. Not just the CIA, but others.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

I agree the President should be congratulated. Doesnt mean he should get another 4 years but he should get alot of credit for being the President when Osama went down..Now lets see the body!

+ Reply to Thread