+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball. Caleb Dudley Named Verizon WAC Pitcher of the Week

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Verizon WAC Baseball Players of the Week Announced-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

New Mexico State's Bryan Karraker and Louisiana Tech's Caleb Dudley have been named the Verizon Western Athletic Conference Baseball Hitter and Pitcher of the Week, respectively, for April 25 – May 1.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Caleb Dudley Named Verizon WAC Pitcher of the Week

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech closer Caleb Dudley has been named the Verizon Western Athletic Conference Baseball Pitcher of the Week, as announced by the conference office on Monday afternoon. The award is the second such citation for Dudley this season. New Mexico State outfielder Bryan Karraker claimed hitter of the week honors.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Re: Baseball. Caleb Dudley Named Verizon WAC Pitcher of the Week

Way to go Caleb. Congratulations!

+ Reply to Thread