View Poll Results: Which is your favorite bulldog football schedule poster?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2006: R-U-Blue?

2 3.03%
  • 2007: Dooley's Dawgs: The Bark of a New Generation

5 7.58%
  • 2008: The Bark is Back

5 7.58%
  • 2009: The Time is Now!

38 57.58%
  • 2010: High Octane

11 16.67%
  • 2011: Your Town. Your Team. Your Gameday!

5 7.58%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is your favorite bulldog football schedule poster?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Question Which is your favorite bulldog football schedule poster?

Vote for your favorite!

2006: R-U-Blue?
    (Mickey Bicknell courtesy of TechDawgFan - I couldn't find the original)

2007: Dooley's Dawgs: The Bark of a New Generation

2008: The Bark is Back

2009: The Time is Now!

2010: High Octane

2011: Your Town. Your Team. Your Gameday!

Champ nytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant future

Re: Which is your favorite bulldog football schedule poster?

Bark is Back! What a great schedule that was.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

hahahahahaha

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Where is WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Where is WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT?
    Those are the only posters I could find. If anybody has any of the older ones, please post them!

Champ nytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant future

The new one is just flat out bush league CC. I feel like I'm going to a high school homecoming game and getting a free pom pom with admission when I look at that poster. I think this year would have been a great opportunity to throw our new video board in with Broha busting out and LC/Richie Casey making some moves in the background. Where is Matt Lange when you need him? Or did he do this poster?

Quote Originally Posted by nytetyme View Post
    The new one is just flat out bush league CC. I feel like I'm going to a high school homecoming game and getting a free pom pom with admission when I look at that poster. I think this year would have been a great opportunity to throw our new video board in with Broha busting out and LC/Richie Casey making some moves in the background. Where is Matt Lange when you need him? Or did he do this poster?
    I like this year's poster because I think it's good marketing. I like all the opponents' helmets too. I thought last year's poster was kinda boring.

However, I wouldn't have put Champ on there holding out a hot dog...

You are right about Broha. He deserves to be on the poster. If you're gonna put about 40 people on a football schedule poster, there should be more than one football player on it.

Big Dog westdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the rough

I like the 2008 poster. It's very clean, and just plain looks good to me.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I like this year's poster because I think it's good marketing. I like all the opponents' helmets too. I thought last year's poster was kinda boring.

However, I wouldn't have put Champ on there holding out a hot dog...

You are right about Broha. He deserves to be on the poster. If you're gonna put about 40 people on a football schedule poster, there should be more than one football player on it.
    Guess they had too many good action shots to pick from . . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Near "the turn of the century," wasn't the sched poster a collection with individual "stars" (Edwards, Rattay, etc) ?? Seems there were several and I thought it was pretty cool. This coud have been a great "tool" to initiate a collectibles hobby, something that might be considered when we get back into the winning ways. Maybe someone can hoard a bunch of 2011's in anticipation of a return to the "glory days" so you can make them a steady item on E-bay?
    So far as the poll Q., I'd pick 2009.
    (As a long time BB&B irritant, I appreciated the "Blue" promotion of the 2008 poster. You are heard!!!! Next Time wear BLUE, yessir!, followed by new energy and new + direction.)

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

09 has 4 future tech HOF'ers and an I-bowl trophy. Best since I've been following Tech.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

The 2011 poster reminds me of a Peach Festival poster, which pretty much sums up all that is wrong with it.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I think the new poster is fine for Ruston and surrounding area, but it doesn't make sense to use it in other parts of the state. I bet there is going to be a different one for outside the area.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuzDawg73 View Post
    I think the new poster is fine for Ruston and surrounding area, but it doesn't make sense to use it in other parts of the state. I bet there is going to be a different one for outside the area.
    I bet there isn't.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I bet there isn't.
    +1

+ Reply to Thread