+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Herman Cain wins 1st Presidential Debate

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Re: Herman Cain wins 1st Presidential Debate

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    No, I mean you made a racist statement. You don't think conservatives are capable of judging the content of character over the color of skin? Conservatives would prefer John Kerry over Herman Cain because Kerry is white?

Dont make a fool of yourself. You know full well that Hermain Cain won't ever get more than single digit percentage of republican votes throughout the whole presidential campaign. If you and others keep harping on how good his ideas are and how much better of a candidate he is, it will only indirectly say what I am saying when he is making up no ground on his fellow white candidates.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    Presidential or not, if you are a true conservative Ron Paul won that debate hands down.
    I agree. I think Paul and Cain were clearly the best. That was the first time I had heard Pawlenty, and he is just the establishment candidate who knows the talking points and knows how to point his thumb like Clinton did. Pure rino politician. I respect Santorum's courage of his convictions, and I wouldn't mind voting for him, but he came across as kind of immature (can't explain why I thought that though). He doesn't have the statesmanship needed, I guess.

I've been through this before... it's going to be Romney vs Obama. True conservatives embarass the Republican Party establishment.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Dont make a fool of yourself. You know full well that Hermain Cain won't ever get more than single digit percentage of republican votes throughout the whole presidential campaign. If you and others keep harping on how good his ideas are and how much better of a candidate he is, it will only indirectly say what I am saying when he is making up no ground on his fellow white candidates.
    I think what you are saying is true, but it's not because he is black. The same is true with Ron Paul, and has been for years. You are making a racist statement. You Democrats see everything as race and socioeconomic status and culture. And I believe that makes you the true racists. Harry Reid was so happy that Obama was a clean negro who could speak like a white person. There are plenty of racist Democrats.

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

I agree. I think Paul and Cain were clearly the best. That was the first time I had heard Pawlenty, and he is just the establishment candidate who knows the talking points and knows how to point his thumb like Clinton did. Pure rino politician. I respect Santorum's courage of his convictions, and I wouldn't mind voting for him, but he came across as kind of immature (can't explain why I thought that though). He doesn't have the statesmanship needed, I guess.

I've been through this before... it's going to be Romney vs Obama.
    True conservatives embarass the Republican Party establishment.
    That has got to be the smartest thing you have EVER said!

I think what you are saying is true,
    but it's not because he is black.
    The same is true with Ron Paul, and has been for years. You are making a racist statement. You Democrats see everything as race and socioeconomic status and culture. And I believe that makes you the true racists. Harry Reid was so happy that Obama was a clean negro who could speak like a white person. There are plenty of racist Democrats.

Well? What is it then?

Well? What is it then?
    Read the smartest statement I've ever made on this board above.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

To officially announce within two weeks!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...d/#more-158323

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    To officially announce within two weeks!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...d/#more-158323

Hope he gets the nomination. His nomination will guarantee a "Tea Party" candidate and split the republican vote. If there were white democrats that wouldn't vote for Obama, then there are a 100 times more white republicans that won't vote for Cain. Sad but true.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I saw Herman Cain in person at the Mandeville Tea Party a while back. He pumped that crowd up so much. I've been a supporter of his ever since. Along with most of the people there. The thing that makes him so desirable to both conservatives and republicans is that he has a firm understanding of the American Dream and a pragmatic view of the economy.

To answer why he hasn't made any ground. The big candidates weren't there and he has existed outside of the Republican and political establishment. Soon people will realize that his true success in business more than makes up for political experience. He is a great debater and someone who Obama would rather not line up against. Of course, the media will ignore him and make it look like Palin/Trump/Bachman are the only people even running because those are the people they want to run.

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    I saw Herman Cain in person at the Mandeville Tea Party a while back. He pumped that crowd up so much. I've been a supporter of his ever since. Along with most of the people there. The thing that makes him so desirable to both conservatives and republicans is that he has a firm understanding of the American Dream and a pragmatic view of the economy.

To answer why he hasn't made any ground. The big candidates weren't there and he has existed outside of the Republican and political establishment. Soon people will realize that his true success in business more than makes up for political experience. He is a great debater and someone who Obama would rather not line up against. Of course, the media will ignore him and make it look like Palin/Trump/Bachman are the only people even running because those are the people they want to run.

And what of the white republican that wont vote for a black candidate?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

And what of the white republican that wont vote for a black candidate?
    Who gives a crap how racists vote? How big of a percentage of Republicans do you really think that is?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Who gives a crap how racists vote? How big of a percentage of Republicans do you really think that is?
    He believes 100% of Republicans, conservatives, any one with the slightest bit of a right leaning stance is racist.

huge!

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    He believes 100% of Republicans, conservatives, any one with the slightest bin of a right leaning stance is racist.
    Well there you go. It was an odd question to ask. He's a rich CEO with an advanced degree from Purdue. How is that not a stereotypical Republican candidate?

huge!
    Wow. Really? Put a number on it for me. Please.

+ Reply to Thread