+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Herman Cain wins 1st Presidential Debate

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Re: Herman Cain wins 1st Presidential Debate

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Wow. Really? Put a number on it for me. Please.

40% at the very least. Herman Cain has about a snowball chance in hell of even being in the top 3 republican candidates but should he perform as you expect, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Your racist republican brethren will do everything they can to sabotage him. Running Herman Cain vs Obama only ensures a black President for another 4 years and there are many teapublicans that will have none of it if they can help it.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

This racist crap is getting old. You are the one bringing up race all the time genpop. Looks like you are the racist!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    This racist crap is getting old. You are the one bringing up race all the time genpop. Looks like you are the racist!

I am no racist. I am only stating facts and you know it.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    40% at the very least. Herman Cain has about a snowball chance in hell of even being in the top 3 republican candidates but should he perform as you expect, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Your racist republican brethren will do everything they can to sabotage him. Running Herman Cain vs Obama only ensures a black President for another 4 years and there are many teapublicans that will have none of it if they can help it.
    40% a bare minimum... You know... I wish I had context to your guess. The bad part of being completely anonymous (as far as I can tell), is that I don't know your demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    40% a bare minimum... You know... I wish I had context to your guess. The bad part of being completely anonymous (as far as I can tell), is that I don't know your demographic.

If you knew enough about the republican/teabagger party........that is the info you would need to know.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

What "facts" are you stating? Please provide the "facts" behind your assertion that repubs are racists. Here are some "facts" that say you're full of crap:

And now a few "facts" about the left:

The "facts" actually point to the "fact" that no party or ideology has a monopoly on racism or racist behavior. An awful lot of [white] people voted for Hussein Hopenchange in 2008, and if a qualified black republican runs this election, a lot of people will vote for him/her too. Even though you (genpoop) and many other leftists like to frame things in terms of race, not everyone thinks that way. It's a shame most libs/minorities are so shallow that they are taken in by the whole "republicans are racists" argument, because the true "facts" show that republicans historically have done MUCH more to help minorities than the demonrats, who simply buy their votes through social programs. Thankfully, many minorities are waking up to the fact that all of the cries of "racism" and other vilification of the right has not made their lives any better; people like you have been selling them a lie all along. But at least you're consistent, because you've been lying to everyone, not just the minorities.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

The Democrat Party's overwhelming support for planned parenthood is the most racist thing I could think of. Especially when it's founder basically stated it's goal was to limit the African American population. THAT is a fact.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    My favorite answer from Cain:

Question: Mr. Cain, you've never been elected to public office before. Why should you be elected president?

Answer: Washington is full of politicians who were previously elected to public office. How's that working out for you?
    While this sounds good in some ways, the list of failed presidents with little experience is getting kind of long: Obama, Bush Jr., Carter. The presidents who have done better have generally had at least some experience in a governor's chair or in Washington. I'm not sure the presidency is a good place for on the job training.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    While this sounds good in some ways, the list of failed presidents with little experience is getting kind of long: Obama, Bush Jr., Carter. The presidents who have done better have generally had at least some experience in a governor's chair or in Washington. I'm not sure the presidency is a good place for on the job training.

Bush Jr. had plenty of experience from the Governors Chair. I'm only 38 but wasn't Carter Gov. of Ga.??

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    Carter and Bush were governors and Obama was a state and federal senator. I think Obama has shown that the presidency is really a puppet position. They are surrounded by so many advisors, czars, lobbyists, etc... who push the agendas. All they need to do is be able to read a good teleprompter and be able to sign or veto bills. However, they are occasionally called upon to make tough decisions like should we kill OBL or not. I just look for someone who has the principles that I have and who I could trust to veto bills that are bad and sign bills that are good.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    The Democrat Party's overwhelming support for planned parenthood is the most racist thing I could think of. Especially when it's founder basically stated it's goal was to limit the African American population. THAT is a fact.
    Yep, good old eugenics back in action. Genpop did not address this when I brought it up earlier, trying to deny it is a form of eugenics. The Democratic Party: bringing us back 100 years and supporting Nazi practices.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

I can't wait till the African American population starts the "Uncle Tom" bull-crap. You know it's coming.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I can't wait till the African American population starts the "Uncle Tom" bull-crap. You know it's coming.

Well, of course. The only reason why Obama isnt called that is because he has a D next to his name. He went to a liberal arts college, before transferring to Columbia, then got his law degree at Harvard. That aint exactly the school of Hard Knocks, but it is okay as long as you put that D next to your name and pander to "real" black people.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    http://www.politicalarticles.net/blo...m-herman-cain/

http://www.zimbio.com/Herman+Cain/ar...+Tom+somewhere

Check the comments of any article where he or any other black conservative is mentioned. You will find it repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    http://www.politicalarticles.net/blo...m-herman-cain/

http://www.zimbio.com/Herman+Cain/ar...+Tom+somewhere

Check the comments of any article where he or any other black conservative is mentioned. You will find it repeatedly.
    It really is embarrassing. This is called progress to me. Black people have started to diversify in the way they live their lives, but one thing they cannot be different on is that D next to their name.

This reminds me of my workmates. He is black and conservative and grew up "privileged" because his dad was a bright lawyer at a big firm in town and is now partner. His dad went to Yale Law and worked 70 hours a week forever to make sure that his kids grew up with the finest education, and they did (Yale, Stanford, and Virginia grads). I think they mantra changes once the matriarch (mom is a doctor)/patriarch decides to truly make something of themselves and realizes that they can. I concede that it was a tall task for this to happen 50 years for black people, but times are changing obviously. With that change, more blacks will become Republicans because A) nearly 100% were Dems and B) they are becoming more successful, and they didnt make excuses for the hand dealt to them. They just made it happen overcoming some great odds.

Uncle Tom is a term used to make black people who have had "conventional" success feel bad. It is okay to have money if you made it playing ball, rapping, or something else that does not require education, and dont forget the most important thing: remaining a Dem.

+ Reply to Thread