+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama Hesitated

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Re: Obama Hesitated

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I think the thing that bugs me the most about all of this is OBL was still oozing fluids and being consumed by sea predators when our president was on TV beating his chest about how decisive he was and how he had given the order to raid the compound.

In the mean time, the bad guys whose information was all over the stuff we found in the house were likely making haste to move somewhere else and hide their stuff in a different place.

Had he waited a week or two, for instance, to have his press conference, MAYBE we could have acted on the intel we gathered and really crippled al qaeda. As it stands, this could end up being a "moral" victory that fires up the opposition.
    It's a thought, but I doubt it. Pakistan had to know something was going down. They'd have sprung the information. News couldn't have been held on it from anyone who we wanted to stop getting it.

Guys even a blind hog finds an acorn sometimes. Let the man have his one day. Be big enough to congratulate someone you don't like for success and move on.

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Obama (or any President or Congress) better hesitate if he is ever thinking about giving this country one more penny!!! Like I've stated, I'm proud of him going into Pakistan. Now let's see if he tells them to STHU.

Pakistan PM Warns of 'Full Force' Response to Future U.S. Raids

Published May 09, 2011
    | FoxNews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...error-targets/

I'm sure Americans are shaking in their boots because of Pakistan's threats.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    I'm sure Americans are shaking in their boots because of Pakistan's threats.
    What do you know of Americans, and what we are doing?

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    What do you know of Americans, and what we are doing?

I see you got up this morning feeling argumentative.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    I see you got up this morning feeling argumentative.
    With assclowns like you around, it's hard not to.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    They are an unstable nuclear power and would not be afraid to use them.
    Or sell them!

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Putting genpop's stupidity aside for the time being, I really think we have to stand back and admire the irony of all this. The Pakistanis threaten to attack us if we come unannounced into their territory again and then Al Queda strikes back at the U.S. by sending suicide bombers to kill 80 people--in Pakistan. Al Queda really isn't run by geniuses. (I guess that should be obvious by the fact that a lot of their best and brightest seem to think blowing themselves up is a good strategy).

+ Reply to Thread