+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LSU chancellor to serve as commencement speaker at spring graduation

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

Re: LSU chancellor to serve as commencement speaker at spring graduation

Facebook group against LSU's chancellor being the commencement speaker:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/e...10107099009356

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgonit View Post

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/e...10107099009356
    so if you disapprove, are you supposed to "not attend" or "attend"?? I just declined coming in protest! (not that I was going anyway)

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=210107099009356
    Whats up with these students, protesting on Facebook? Lame.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Sounds like the speech went well to me. From twitter:

"Good Opening Line for LSU Chancellor at LA TECH Graduation Speech. "Glad to be at Flagship of Univ of Louisiana system" #takethatull
    web • 5/12/11 10:45 PM
    Retweeted by LATechPWalsh"

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Any links to that speech or what he said. I'm liking that phrase!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy View Post
    Sounds like the speech went well to me. From twitter:

"Good Opening Line for LSU Chancellor at LA TECH Graduation Speech. "Glad to be at Flagship of Univ of Louisiana system" #takethatull
    web • 5/12/11 10:45 PM
    Retweeted by LATechPWalsh"
    That's tongue-in-cheek, right? The speech, I assume, won't occur until next week's graduation?

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    That's tongue-in-cheek, right? The speech, I assume, won't occur until next week's graduation?
    I would assume so...and I would assume that he wouldn't say something like that, either. But I'd be up for inviting him back faster if he did...

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=210107099009356
    That's so childish.

Some of these kids (the new grads) are about to get a wake up call when they leave Ruston for the real world. I dislike LSU as much as anyone.....but this is just childish.

HD

Varsity Bulldog frogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to all frogdog's Avatar

Some on here roll over and give up to easily, this is not childish and I believe this is a proper response and I am not a kid any more. Accepting things, that are wrong or in poor taste. for political correctness or to achieve a favor or objective should not be acceptable. I am glad that some of these students have not been infected by the disease which dominates this nation and society

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

If Tech ever has the opportunity to have Loren Scott speak at a university event we should take it. He is a professor emerutis at LSU and a damn good speaker.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    If Tech ever has the opportunity to have Loren Scott speak at a university event we should take it. He is a professor emerutis at LSU and a damn good speaker.

Agreed, I have had the opportunity to hear him speak several times and he is excellent.

+ Reply to Thread