+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To be the man, you gotta beat the man!!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

To be the man, you gotta beat the man!!

Little late but,

http://i.imgur.com/SmaB3.gif

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: To be the man, you gotta beat the man!!

Dirk is on a mission, and I love watching it. I am happy with either of the Western teams, and I just hope they beat whoever comes out of the East. I dont mind Chicago too much, but I cant pull for the Heat. OKC or Dallas, I would like to see either one, but I want Dirk, Kidd, Peja, and Terry to get a ring the most.

+ Reply to Thread