+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank Goodness

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Thank Goodness

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...ite-house-bid/

Nice guy, bad candidate. I think he would spend WAY too much money. Too similar to W.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Thank Goodness

Does anyone here think Ryan (Wisconsin??) would make a good candidate. I need to do some research on him.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

The repubs seem to be grasping at straws!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...ite-house-bid/

Nice guy, bad candidate. I think he would spend WAY too much money. Too similar to W.
    +1
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by ddgravy View Post
    The repubs seem to be grasping at straws!
    Doesn't mean they can't/won't win. Choosing Obama was big time grasping at straws. Yet he won. Some of the reasons he won, in no order, 1) the country was voting against Bush/War 2) True conservatives realized McCain wasn't and didn't get behind him. 3) The economy sucked and the GOP was in power 4) There are a lot of ignorant people in this country who get sucked in by media darlings, people who know how to deliver speeches, soundbites, etc...

1) If they run a true conservative or close to it I and others like me would probably vote GOP again. 2) The economy is still poor, jobs are poor, and eventually after the love affair with a new President ends people always end up voting with their pocketbook/wallet.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

I was never a Huckabee fan and am glad he'll not be a distraction. Now as I look at the current field of potential GOP candidates, I see some solid conservatives, and I see some charisma, but I don't yet see both qualities in one candidate.

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Doesn't mean they can't/won't win. Choosing Obama was big time grasping at straws. Yet he won. Some of the reasons he won, in no order, 1) the country was voting against Bush/War 2) True conservatives realized McCain wasn't and didn't get behind him. 3) The economy sucked and the GOP was in power 4) There are a lot of ignorant people in this country who get sucked in by media darlings, people who know how to deliver speeches, soundbites, etc...

1) If they run a true conservative or close to it I and others like me would probably vote GOP again. 2) The economy is still poor, jobs are poor, and eventually after the love affair with a new President ends people always end up voting with their pocketbook/wallet.

It's Romney's turn and he'll lose in similar fashion as McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    It's Romney's turn and he'll lose in similar fashion as McCain.
    He's not a real conservative so it wouldn't shock me but you strike me as the type that would say that about anyone the GOP ran.

I criticize both parties when they make mistakes because they are both terrible. To be honest both parties are much more similar than Dem's and Repub's care to admit. You are so brainwashed by the Democrat party your opinion can't be taken seriously.

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

He's not a real conservative so it wouldn't shock me but you strike me as the type that would say that about anyone the GOP ran.
    I criticize both parties when they make mistakes because they are both terrible. To be honest both parties are much more similar than Dem's and Repub's care to admit. You are so brainwashed by the Democrat party your opinion can't be taken seriously.

Yes, I would. Obama is going to be extremely hard to beat ailing economy or not. You may not be a republican but you bought the same brand of eyeglasses as they do so you see what they see which is Democratic president---I must find some type of fault in this guy. Some of you even criticized the capture and killing of Bin Laden which reinforces the fact that YOU are brain washed.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Yes, I would. Obama is going to be extremely hard to beat ailing economy or not. You may not be a republican but you bought the same brand of eyeglasses as they do so you see what they see which is Democratic president---I must find some type of fault in this guy. Some of you even criticized the capture and killing of Bin Laden which reinforces the fact that YOU are brain washed.
    Absolutely. Some of the brainwashed think that Obama's long-form birth certificate is a fake.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Don't lump me in with that. I'm not upset about the Bin Laden deal. Glad he did it. You can't attribute every post made by a Republican on this board to me.

Your eyeglasses comment is also ignorant as I think Bush did a bad job as President. I didn't vote for him and I didn't vote for McCain.

You might as well not even post here as you can't think clearly or properly. You might as well just post a link to the MSNBC or Democrat Party web-site whenever responding as they do most of your thinking for you. Face it your a sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Absolutely. Some of the brainwashed think that Obama's long-form birth certificate is a fake.
    Again total B.S. I and many others on here don't give a flip about that Birth Certificate crap. I don't lump Genpops posts on you and you shouldn't lump anyone elses on me.

Don't lump me in with that. I'm not upset about the Bin Laden deal. Glad he did it. You can't attribute every post made by a Republican on this board to me.

Your eyeglasses comment is also ignorant as I think Bush did a bad job as President. I didn't vote for him and I didn't vote for McCain.

You might as well not even post here as you can't think clearly or properly. You might as well just post a link to the MSNBC or Democrat Party web-site whenever responding as they do most of your thinking for you.
    Face it your a sheep

And you are just the run of the mill teapublican. I have viewed many of your political posts and there is little difference between you and Tylertechsas who is the poster child for the slash and burn teapublicans.

And you are just the run of the mill teapublican. I have viewed many of your political posts and there is little difference between you and Tylertechsas who is the poster child for the slash and burn teapublicans.
    Fail. If you read my posts you would have seen that we are miles apart. And while I think Tyler is a good guy we do not share political ideals.

I couldn't care less about the Birth Certificate while Tyler does. I would NEVER vote for McCain, Tyler did. We differ on the War in Iraq, Possibly Afghanistan, Social Issues, Bush, and a great many political ideas. You obviously didn't do your homework before making that ignorant post.

If you want to know how I feel on an issue ask. Again I don't attribute Salty's posts to you don't attribute Tylers or anyone elses to me. Now run along, I'm sure there is some Rachel Maddow special you can be watching right now.

+ Reply to Thread