+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There goes the excitement....

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: There goes the excitement....

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Nah, we were just excited to see somebody hammer BHO in the media on foreign policy and fiscal policy etc... for a change. Plus it was fun watching Trump call him on the carpet and make him show what BHO thinks was/is his birth certificate. You do realize Obama still didn't and won't show his education records or how he got into and paid for said universities?
    Jesus Christ, now I remember why I hardly ever click on a Pawlitics post. Grow up and get a life. Our president is a U.S. citizen. Accept it. You may not like his politics, but this senseless birther drivel is idiotic and moronic. I can't believe how stupid and ignorant some people are! And this is coming from a Republican!
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    Jesus Christ, now I remember why I hardly ever click on a Pawlitics post. Grow up and get a life. Our president is a U.S. citizen. Accept it. You may not like his politics, but this senseless birther drivel is idiotic and moronic. I can't believe how stupid and ignorant some people are! And this is coming from a Republican!
    I think it was a legitimate argument. I was never a "birther" because I don't care where he was born and I think the law is stupid. However, the guy has siblings who are citizens of Kenya and he refused to show his birth certificate. He gave the impression that he was hiding something. I think it is a good thing that he proved his citizenship... now if he would just embrace Americanism in his politics, everything would be OK.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

This thread was about Trump and that was what he came out swing with first Prof.! That's why it was brought up here. Good grief!!

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

He is the president, but our president? Please, you're ruining my lunch.
    Last edited by LookingForResults; 05-17-2011 at 07:52 PM.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

If by our, you mean the United States, then yes, he is. I bet you're eating marshmallows and drinking kool-aid.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    He isthe president, but our president? Please, you're ruining my lunch.
    You are an American citizen like me, right? If so, then yes, he is our president. Just like Reagan was, Clinton was, and the Bushes were.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

You are an American citizen like me, right? If so, then yes, he is our president. Just like Reagan was, Clinton was, and the Bushes were.
    So now you've ruined my dinner as well. But, it's a cheap diet I suppose.:icon_wink:

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

O. He's the President.

The marxist, narcissistic, gangster president.

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    O. He's the President.

The marxist, narcissistic, gangster president.

What makes him gangster? His color? Just curious because he doesn't talk like a gangster or dress like one,,,,,,I havent seen him throw any gang signs...

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    What makes him gangster? His color? Just curious because he doesn't talk like a gangster or dress like one,,,,,,I havent seen him throw any gang signs...
    And you have the nerve to call others racist because of stereotypes??? Stop before you get any more stupid.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    You do realize what the definition of gangster is, right? I believe you are thinking of "gangsta".

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    He has already stated that it was because of affirmative action. Grow up and get a life, man.:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:
    Guess you'll say that affirmative (meaning negative) action got him a Connecticut social security number too.

+ Reply to Thread