+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball. Bulldogs Close Regular Season at Sacramento State

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Bulldogs Close Regular Season at Sacramento State

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After a nine-day hiatus, the Louisiana Tech baseball team returns to action this weekend with a pivotal four-game set against the Hornets from Sacramento State. Game one of the series is scheduled for 5 p.m. CT while the two teams will play two games on Saturday beginning at 2 p.m. CT before concluding the regular season at 3 p.m. CT on Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Baseball Clinches WAC Tournament Berth with 4-1 Win at Sacramento State

Louisiana Tech recorded a season high seven doubles and Caleb Dudley set a school record with his 10th save of the year as the Bulldogs recorded a 4-1 win at Sacramento State Friday afternoon to clinch a berth in the 2011 WAC Tournament.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Baseball Recaps - May 20-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

New Mexico State defeated Hawai‘i, Louisiana Tech got past Sacramento State, Nevada downed San Jose State and Fresno State dropped a non-conference game to Cal State Bakersfield on Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Baseball Baseball. Louisiana Tech Drops First Game of Doubleheader at Sacramento State, 5-4

Alex Williams was 3-for-4 with a run scored and an RBI while Austin Hedges was 2-for-3 but despite an early lead Louisiana Tech allowed host Sacramento State to notch a walk-off double in the bottom of the seventh for a 5-4 win in the first game of a doubleheader Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Baseball Baseball. Louisiana Tech Edges Sacramento State, 2-1, in Second Game of Doubleheader

Clint Ewing was 3-for-4 and drove in the winning run as Louisiana Tech edged out Sacramento State, 2-1, in the second game of a doubleheader Saturday afternoon at John Smith Field in Sacramento.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Baseball Recaps - May 22-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Hawai‘i defeated New Mexico State, San Jose State and Nevada split a pair of games, Sacramento State and Louisiana Tech split a twin bill, and Cal State Bakersfield downed Fresno State Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Baseball Baseball. Back-to-Back Home Runs Propel Louisiana Tech to 8-3 Win

Louisiana Tech hit back-to-back home runs for the first time in over a year while Josh Barrett and Will Alvis shut out the Hornets in five innings of relief pitching as Louisiana Tech defeated Sacramento State, 8-3, in the regular season finale for both teams at John Smith Field in Sacramento Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread