+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pray for the peace of Jerusalem

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem

I can't believe the United States of America is siding with the Palestinians.

(when did that dude say the rapture was happening?).

Side note: Glenn Beck has scheduled a "Restoring Courage" rally in Jerusalem in August and is asking Americans to have the courage to stand with Israel.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Pray for the peace of Jerusalem

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    I can't believe the United States of America is siding with the Palestinians.

(when did that dude say the rapture was happening?).

Side note: Glenn Beck has scheduled a "Restoring Courage" rally in Jerusalem in August and is asking Americans to have the courage to stand with Israel.
    100% accurate T_Won!! I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED!!!! Obama can not be a true Christian and do this!!! "Lord please forgive our naive empty suited President!! And Lord please help bring peace to Jerusalem/Israel and forgive America (even though we don't deserve it anymore)!!!

If Obama doesn't backtrack on this quick I fear for America. The guy needs to be impeached now!!!

LINKS!
    OBAMA SIDES WITH THE PALESTINIANS...
    Israel expects Obama to take back '1967 Lines' demand...
    Abbas calls emergency Palestinian Authority meeting...
    Knesset member: Obama is the new Arafat...
    Romney: Obama threw Israel 'under the bus'...
    Jewish donors warn Obama on Israel...

ISRAELI PM FUMES AT OBAMA CALL FOR '67 BORDERS

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

[quote=TYLERTECHSAS;1079412]100% accurate T_Won!! I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED!!!! Obama can not be a true Christian and do this!!! "Lord please forgive our naive empty suited President!! And Lord please help bring peace to Jerusalem/Israel and forgive America (even though we don't deserve it anymore)!!!

If Obama doesn't backtrack on this quick I fear for America. The guy needs to be impeached now!!!

+1000

LINKS!
    OBAMA SIDES WITH THE PALESTINIANS...
    Israel expects Obama to take back '1967 Lines' demand...
    Abbas calls emergency Palestinian Authority meeting...
    Knesset member: Obama is the new Arafat...
    Romney: Obama threw Israel 'under the bus'...
    Jewish donors warn Obama on Israel...

ISRAELI PM FUMES AT OBAMA CALL FOR '67 BORDERS[/quo++

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

This is bigger than politics... this is good vs evil. Bin Laden would have absolutely loved Obama's speech today. And if 1 Jew (other than Streisand and Jon Stewart) votes for Obama, they are fools.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

This is bigger than politics... this is good vs evil. Bin Laden would have absolutely loved Obama's speech today. And if 1 Jew (other than Streisand and Jon Stewart) votes for Obama, they are fools.
    AMEN again!!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

We have our locals here in San Antonio doing the same. Several of the staff of Esperanza, a group that is supposed to encourage the arts here in San Antonio, showed up at a very visible Baptist church and protest against Israel and for the Palestinians. The group gets funds from the city of San Antonio so they should be apolitical as they are a government supported organization. Looks like the city of San Antonio needs to pull the funds that pay those people at Esperanza. Now with BHO making unacceptable policy toward Israel, I think the efforts to pull this hard left organization's funds will be hampered.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

This is bigger than politics...
    Not really.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

They are fools; blinded fools.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Tyler, you seriously thought there was a chance this yahoo is a Christian - pleeease! I hope he backs down-this is wrong- I can see the flood of Jewish money leaving his campaign right now- as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    We have our locals here in San Antonio doing the same. Several of the staff of Esperanza, a group that is supposed to encourage the arts here in San Antonio, showed up at a very visible Baptist church and protest against Israel and for the Palestinians. The group gets funds from the city of San Antonio so they should be apolitical as they are a government supported organization. Looks like the city of San Antonio needs to pull the funds that pay those people at Esperanza. Now with BHO making unacceptable policy toward Israel, I think the efforts to pull this hard left organization's funds will be hampered.
    The arts thing is a front. They are very political and are funded by George Soros and the Tides Foundation. It was John Hagee's church they disrupted because he is so pro-Israel. It's ridiculous that the state helps fund them.

Varsity Bulldog dphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her game

[quote=Cal&Ken;1079472]Tyler, you seriously thought there was a chance this yahoo is a Christian - pleeease! I hope he backs down-this is wrong- I can see the flood of Jewish money leaving his campaign right now- as it should.[/quote

We can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Not really.
    I think it is bigger than politics. This is kind of like being on Germany's side during WWII. We are on the wrong side. I can't understand why. I think Obama believes the Muslims are trying to have American-style Democracy over there and he wants to give them a "prize" for trying. This makes no sense to me. They are not like Americans and they have sworn to destroy Israel. He is either being incredibly naive or he agrees with the Palestinian terrorists.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

I think it is bigger than politics. This is kind of like being on Germany's side during WWII. We are on the wrong side. I can't understand why. I think Obama believes the Muslims are trying to have American-style Democracy over there and he wants to give them a "prize" for trying. This makes no sense to me. They are not like Americans and they have sworn to destroy Israel. He is either being incredibly naive or he agrees with the Palestinian terrorists.
    Both

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I don't understand why we are inserting American diplomacy in the middle of the "Arab Spring" to begin with.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I don't understand why we are inserting American diplomacy in the middle of the "Arab Spring" to begin with.
    Does it sound crazy to say that there are people who want a one-world government? No national sovereignty anywhere. They have to get the muslim nations on board. They are hoping they can look more like the West and Europe. The only problem is that Muslims want a global Caliphate without the existence of Christians and Jews or other infidels. They want world dominance. It gets in the way of the globalists. They see this as a great opportunity to "westernize" the middle east.

+ Reply to Thread