+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Campus Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: Campus Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

South of the power plant.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    The columns are the oldest structures on the Tech campus and have deteriorated significantly in the past few years. I hope to talk to someone in the next week or so who can start the ball rolling on saving them.

My wife's grandmother used to call the Presidnet's office at least once a year wanting something to be done to them. Her husbands class was the one that had them built.

I think we know where we can find some bricks to use to replace the badly damaged ones....

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Guys......where is that building (Biomedical Engineering Bldg) on campus? I don't recognize it.

HD
    On Hergot in between the Institute for Micro-manufacturing and the Davison Professional Aviation Building.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...16512&t=h&z=17

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Guys......where is that building (Biomedical Engineering Bldg) on campus? I don't recognize it.

HD
    For us old guys, it was to place where that dumb ass SGA president built the putt putt course and pissed away about $80,000.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    For us old guys, it was to place where that dumb ass SGA president built the putt putt course and pissed away about $80,000.
    I think the aviation building is on that site. Biomed is West of that location.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    I forgot about that dumbass, er golf course/outdoor handball courts.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I forgot about that dumbass, er golf course/outdoor handball courts.
    As a 12 year old, I thought it was great!

+ Reply to Thread