+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm.....so this is who Michelle Bachmann and Pawlenty "pal" around with?

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Hmmm.....so this is who Michelle Bachmann and Pawlenty "pal" around with?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Hmmm.....so this is who Michelle Bachmann and Pawlenty "pal" around with?

This is worse than:

George Soros
    Van Jones
    Jeremiah Wright
    Bill Ayers
    Rashid Khalidi
    Jodie Evans
    any ACORN member
    Obama himself

...how?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

genpop, you're an idiot!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Varsity Bulldog dphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    This is worse than:

George Soros
    Van Jones
    Jeremiah Wright
    Bill Ayers
    Rashid Khalidi
    Jodie Evans
    any ACORN member
    Obama himself

...how?
    Ok this is the problem we are lumping over the top clowns with powerful influential power brokers. Really what comparison is there to George Soros and the junkyard prophet? Dean and Wright go together, but the rest (except ACORN). Giving the same importance to religious nut jobs with an ax to grind or a ploy to sell really shouldn't be analyzed the same as someone like George Soros.

Im really worried that the democrats will continue to control the white house because the republicans have a damn freakshow going on. I understand the alot of the GOP base hold christian values(as do I), but why do they keep allowing these televangelist shame them.

Varsity Bulldog dphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her game

I guess my point is that it hurts when any liberal dip shit can connect Bachmann and Dean. The same can be said for Dean and Obama.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dphindawg View Post
    lumping over the top clowns with powerful influential power brokers
    They are too often one in the dame. Plus, the powerbrokers are worse.

Im really worried that the democrats will continue to control the white house because the republicans have a damn freakshow going on. I understand the alot of the GOP base hold christian values(as do I), but why do they keep allowing these televangelist shame them.
    Agreed. And gruffly, why let it determine who is the best person to be POTUS?

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

This is worse than:

George Soros
    Van Jones
    Jeremiah Wright
    Bill Ayers
    Rashid Khalidi
    Jodie Evans
    any ACORN member
    Obama himself

...how?

I guess we kind of agree if you expect Teapublicans to be racists and homophobes......

They are too often one in the dame. Plus, the powerbrokers are worse.

?
    Exactly. Why bring in these guys who cannot throw around the kind of money it takes to get there way. I just don't understand why they let these idiots have the honor to make the opening prayer or any speech in a governmental setting. I mean this guy is about the same as that nut bag Fred Phelps or Harold Camping.

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    I guess we kind of agree if you expect Teapublicans to be racists and homophobes......
    No more than Democraps.

Exactly. Why bring in these guys who cannot throw around the kind of money it takes to get there way. I just don't understand why they let these idiots have the honor to make the opening prayer or any speech in a governmental setting. I mean this guy is about the same as that nut bag Fred Phelps or Harold Camping.
    I wouldn't go that far, but I'm not too familiar with this guy, nor with how Minnesota chooses who gets to lead the prayer.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I was highly offended when obummer picked gene robinson to do his inauguration prayer.

The democraps are sleazy hypocrites.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Democraps are the true racists and homos.......phobes

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    I was highly offended when obummer picked gene robinson to do his inauguration prayer.

The democraps are sleazy hypocrites.

Speakig of hypocrites.....Where's your Sara Palin on this issue?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

What issue?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Whose sara palin ?? Not my sara palin. I can't stand sara palin.

+ Reply to Thread