+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5/27 WAC Tournament Game 3

Varsity Bulldog tangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the ears

Re: 5/27 WAC Tournament Game 3

Noooo, I can't I'm on an IPhone. Please update me!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tangidawg View Post
    Noooo, I can't I'm on an IPhone. Please update me!
    Dawgs win 9-5! How bout them Dawgs!!!!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

sweet

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Guess I lost my touch.
    That's ok. Jobu never loses his touch!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

who do we play next?

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Fresno State opens the game against Hawai'i with an Earl Weaver Special...a walk, a bloop, and a blast...3-0 Fresno State with Hawai'i coming to bat in the 1st.

Tech plays the loser of this game at 5:00 CT tomorrow...only three teams left.

Fresno State 3-0 end 1st.
    Fresno State 4-0 end 2nd.
    Last edited by RealityCheck; 05-27-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Varsity Bulldog Tech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the rough

Atta baby dawgs keep climbing

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Another Fresno State shot...2-run job this time....6-0 Fresno State after 3.
    Hawai'i to the bullpen to start the 4th.
    Another Fresno State run in the 4th...7-0 mid 4th.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Nice W!

Still 7-0 Fresno State after 4.
    Rainbows get 2 in the 5th but leave the bases juiced....7-2 Fresno State.
    Last edited by RealityCheck; 05-27-2011 at 10:39 PM.

Still 8-3 Fresno State after 7 innings.

Things are getting interesting in Mesa... Fresno State leads 8-4 in the bottom of the 8th, but Hawai'i has the bases loaded with Kolton Wong, thier best player at the plate. Wong was the guy that hit the walk-off HR to knock us out of the tournament last year.

Listen Live:
    http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player#...allsign=KKEAAM

Live Stats:
    http://www.wacsports.com/newLiveStat...b_oem_id=10100

Hawai'i pushes 2 runs across... Fresno State leads 8-5 heading into the 9th...

Final...Fresno State wins 11-5.

Tech faces the Rainbows at 5:00 CT.

+ Reply to Thread