+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Tech signature photos

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech signature photos

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Who are these guys? My nephew is wanting to do a story in the Tech Talk about them.
    My son told me that they are Sigma Nus. I know several mike and cookie boys post here who may know who they are.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Is that facemask? if so, it's a safety

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    No, it's called dominating a Bammer's helmet.

xWilieRoafVsAlabama1992.jpg

Willie Roaf tears the helmet off of all-time Alabama right defensive end
    Eric Curry (80), while blocking on a play during Tech's Sept. 26, 1992 game with
    the Crimson Tide at Legion Field in Birmingham, Ala. Alabama won the game
    13-0, but it solidified Roaf's reputation as a potential NFL offensive lineman
    high draftee after going head to head with Curry. Roaf was drafted the next
    spring, 1993, by the New Orleans Saints. He ended his playing career with the
    Kansas City Chiefs.
    (This photo appeared in the Sports Illustrated year-end double issue December, 1993)
    Last edited by Dawgpix; 02-03-2012 at 10:45 PM.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

That's one of the greatest pictures in Tech history.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

s
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    That's one of the greatest pictures in Tech history.
    Yep. I've had that picture hanging on the wall in my home office's for 18 years. I was in attendance that day. BAMA was ranked #1 at the time, and went on to win the national championship that year. Curry was an All-American DE, and Willie Roaf pushed him around all day. In the photo, please note what good protection the LA Tech QB was getting that day against America's top ranked defense.

If not for Palmer's punt return for a TD late in the 3rd Qtr (or maybe 4th qtr), Tech had a chance to win.

HD

Varsity Bulldog tech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of light tech_dawg_fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    s

Yep. I've had that picture hanging on the wall in my home office's for 18 years. I was in attendance that day. BAMA was ranked #1 at the time, and went on to win the national championship that year. Curry was an All-American DE, and Willie Roaf pushed him around all day. In the photo, please note what good protection the LA Tech QB was getting that day against America's top ranked defense.

If not for Palmer's punt return for a TD late in the 3rd Qtr (or maybe 4th qtr), Tech had a chance to win.

HD
    I was at that game too. I was 7 at the time. That game and the Baylor game where we won 10-9 in Waco are some of my earliest Tech memories. Also, some of the MBB games with PJ Brown and Anthony Dade are right up along side those memories.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    s

HD
    And Palmer shouldn't have played that day against us. He had been suspended for a number of games and wasn't expected back for the TECH game. But of course after seeing that TECH was for real, the HC let him start, I believe, one game ahead of schedule.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    NO! There has to be a face behind the mask for it to be a facemask!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread