+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When it comes to pork, Congress cannot help themselves

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

When it comes to pork, Congress cannot help themselves

Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: When it comes to pork, Congress cannot help themselves

When I read that yesterday, I couldn't see anything wrong with it based on the examples provided. I could only really complain that they did an underhand deal when it wasn't necessary. I'm sure there are some true wasteful earmarks in the fund, but finding better wYs to fight corrosion or to make better ships for our Navy isn't wasteful.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

If it's not wasteful, they should be able to make it a normal part of the budget rather than hiding it in a backdoor fund. Looks pretty clearly like earmarks by another name to me.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    If it's not wasteful, they should be able to make it a normal part of the budget rather than hiding it in a backdoor fund. Looks pretty clearly like earmarks by another name to me.
    That is my complaint. They are legit expenses that could be spent throughtypcial means, so there isn't a reason to use the "backdoor" for them.

+ Reply to Thread