+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dem Congressman Weiner

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Dem Congressman Weiner

What?? Nothing on Dem. Weiner and his pants down photo?

Democrats silent, vague on Weiner photo

Anthony Weiner's Troubles Offer Case Study On What Not to Do When You're Caught with Your Pants Down
    Story
    Thu, 2 Jun 2011

… whether or not New York Congressman Anthony Weiner sent an obscene ..... writing about this Congressman turned clown show ..... directly linked back to Weiner himself, who, from ..... The best answer for Congressman Weiner would have been …
    foxnews.com/opinion/2011/06/02/weinergate-anthony-weiner-troubles-case-study-on-what-not-to-do-when-youre/…

In Weiner's district, shock and shrugs over tweet Story
    Fri, 3 Jun 2011

… his website that Weiner had sent the photo ..... one of the New York congressman 's Twitter followers. Weiner has insisted he did ..... a private firm, Weiner controls the release ..... questions about why the congressman , married recently …
    foxnews.com/us/2011/06/03/silence-vagueness-from-democrats-on-weiner-photo/…

More slideshows of congressman Weiner

The Congressman Weiner -Twitter Scandal - Sound Off Greta Van Susteren | June 2, 2011 11:09 AM Watch our interview with ABC News’ Rick Klein on …
    gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/the-congressman-weiner-twitter-scandal-sound-off/…

|
    Wed, 1 Jun 2011

Congressman Anthony Weiner Greta Van Susteren | June 1, 2011 ..... article this weekend about Anthony Weiner and twitter and underwear, I thought ..... t know what to believe because Congressman Weiner is doing and saying everything he …
    gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/congressman-anthony-weiner/…

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dem Congressman Weiner

I don't care about this stuff at all. The country has real problems and this is not one of them. I will say it couldn't happen to a better piece of crap though.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

The funniest thing about this, for me, was Reuters trying to claim Weiner was a republican.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I don't care about his Weiner...or him.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I don't care about his Weiner...or him.
    I don't either. But I was surprised nothing had been posted about the guy's problem yet. This should have gone under the "Another Democrat Double Standard" thread I guess.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

You know it is bad when it is about one the most outspoken democrat demagogues and even the lamestream media is being forced to report about it.

Replace Weiner with any leading Republican and the same media would have done all it could to create a firestorm with constant resignation calls.

This issue fits under both the "Another Democrat Double Standard" and "Media Bias" threads.

And other than those last two issues, I could not care less. And if Weiner gets reelected, it just would further prove how stupid his constituents really are.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    And if Weiner gets reelected, it just would further prove how stupid his constituents really are.
    Like David Vitter's?

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

You know it is bad when it is about one the most outspoken democrat demagogues and even the lamestream media is being forced to report about it.

Replace Weiner with any leading Republican and the same media would have done all it could to create a firestorm with constant resignation calls.

This issue fits under both the "Another Democrat Double Standard" and "Media Bias" threads.

And other than those last two issues, I could not care less. And if Weiner gets reelected,
    it just would further prove how stupid his constituents really are.
    I agree! Kinda like when Louisiana re-elected david vitter.

And other than those last two issues, I could not care less. And if Weiner gets reelected, it just would further prove how stupid his constituents really are.
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Like David Vitter's?
    Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    I agree! Kinda like when Louisiana re-elected david vitter.
    Vitter admitted it and apologized. Weiner has done neither as most Dem's typically do.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Vitter admitted it and apologized. Weiner has done neither as most Dem's typically do.
    I hope if I ever break the law that an apology is enough!

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

Yeah he sure did.......AFTER HE GOT CAUGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    Yeah he sure did.......AFTER HE GOT CAUGHT!
    And most Dems still deny and wont admit it nor apologize nor resign after being caught. It's a badge of honor for folks on the left. It gives them street cred with their voting masses.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Like David Vitter's?
    Bad comparison...remember than the coverup afterwards is always a far bigger political sin than the original misdeed ever was. If the picture was not of Weiner he could have and should have said it wasn't, but he didn't. And the fact that he didn't demand an investigation doesn't exactly inspire confidence that there aren't other things he doesn't want brought to light.

Vitter....
    "This was a very serious sin in my past for which I am, of course, completely responsible," Vitter said Monday in a printed statement. "Several years ago, I asked for and received forgiveness from God and my wife in confession and marriage counseling. Out of respect for my family, I will keep my discussion of the matter there — with God and them. But I certainly offer my deep and sincere apologies to all I have disappointed and let down in any way."

Weiner....
    In an interview Wednesday, Rep. Anthony Weiner said he could not say "with certitude" that a photo of man's crotch posted to Twitter -- a picture that has become the center of a small-scale media storm -- was not, in fact, a photo of him.

He said he had retained a private security firm to look into the matter, but had not referred it to Capitol police or the FBI because he does not want to "make a federal case" over it.

"I'm not sure it rises, no pun intended, to that level," Weiner told interviewer Luke Russert. "The implication here is that I did something wrong to someone else. I was the victim of a prank here," he said. "I’m not sure that there’s anything more here than just a little bit of silliness."

He was also asked by Russert about why he follows a number of young women on Twitter. "People don't simply understand that one of the things that goes on on Twitter is that you form networks with other people as a way of getting more followers," Weiner said.

Bad comparison...remember than the coverup afterwards is always a far bigger political sin than the original misdeed ever was. If the picture was not of Weiner he could have and should have said it wasn't, but he didn't. And the fact that he didn't demand an investigation doesn't exactly inspire confidence that there aren't other things he doesn't want brought to light.

Vitter....
    "This was a very serious sin in my past for which I am, of course, completely responsible," Vitter said Monday in a printed statement. "Several years ago, I asked for and received forgiveness from God and my wife in confession and marriage counseling. Out of respect for my family, I will keep my discussion of the matter there — with God and them. But I certainly offer my deep and sincere apologies to all I have disappointed and let down in any way."

Weiner....
    In an interview Wednesday, Rep. Anthony Weiner said he could not say "with certitude" that a photo of man's crotch posted to Twitter -- a picture that has become the center of a small-scale media storm -- was not, in fact, a photo of him.

He said he had retained a private security firm to look into the matter, but had not referred it to Capitol police or the FBI because he does not want to "make a federal case" over it.

"I'm not sure it rises, no pun intended, to that level," Weiner told interviewer Luke Russert. "The implication here is that I did something wrong to someone else. I was the victim of a prank here," he said. "I’m not sure that there’s anything more here than just a little bit of silliness."

He was also asked by Russert about why he follows a number of young women on Twitter. "People don't simply understand that one of the things that goes on on Twitter is that you form networks with other people as a way of getting more followers," Weiner said.

you're an idiot for even trying to differentiate between the two. That's the difference between you extremists and common sense conservatives. Common sense conservatives would call it like it is ( Both situations are bad) and move on.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Are we seriously having a serious conversation about a guy named Weiner who may or may not have emailed pictures of his weiner? The joke practically writes itself and we're discussing the potential hypocracy?

+ Reply to Thread