+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20 Reasons to Pull for Dallas to win the NBA Title

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Re: 20 Reasons to Pull for Dallas to win the NBA Title

I will pull for Miami about the same time that I start pulling for the Yankees. I don't know if that will ever happen though...

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

For those of you that care about this kind of stuff, cheer for the Heat because of Mike Miller.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/miami-h...ry?id=13764977

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    For those of you that care about this kind of stuff, cheer for the Heat because of Mike Miller.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/miami-h...ry?id=13764977

Mike Miller is a good guy. He was a great asset to the Memphis community when he was here. Still, I can't pull for the Heat. Go Mavs!

+ Reply to Thread