+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite app?

Hybrid View

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

What's your favorite app?

Gaming or otherwise what app or apps on your phone do you love the most? I have one called Jot Not that allows me to take picture of documents or just about anything and turn it into a pdf. I've found some great uses for it. However one of the better uses for it came as a result of my favorite app. Game Changer! As a Dixie league coach and a stat nut Game Changer was awesome this season. It keeps track of my team and allows parents who are not able to attend to follow the games on their phone with this app. The guy that kept my books did a regular book but also scored each game on his Ipad. We had a wi fi hot spot set up so he could stream that game live. When he was out of town we wanted to update the website that works in conjunction with this app. I used Jot Not to send him documents of the hard copy book we kept and he updated the stats on his Ipad. Here's the site that works with the app. http://www.gamechanger.io/

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: What's your favorite app?

Netflix - watch movies and tv shows while working? Okay.
    On this Day... - Get to know about random events in history that happened on anparticular day. Some famous, some not so.
    Texas Poker - Texas hold 'em is a great time killer
    Merriam-Webster Dictionary - always need to look up something up.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Android (FYI - it's better than the apple iphone os :icon_wink

Pulse - great news reader
    Pandora - love listening to music
    TweetDeck - it combines my FB and Twitter status updates into one. Too bad, Twitter bought them last month. I hope they won't end the life of this great app.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Yep, it's called Google.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Yep, it's called Google.
    That made me laugh.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    That made me laugh.
    I haven't even opened a dictionary in probably 6-7 years. When you google a word, merriam webster is usually one of the first results.

Puppy Hunte is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Netflix - watch movies and tv shows while working? Okay.
    On this Day... - Get to know about random events in history that happened on anparticular day. Some famous, some not so.
    Texas Poker - Texas hold 'em is a great time killer

This is very nice post and i like netflix more then all and other are also very good.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Gaming or otherwise what app or apps on your phone do you love the most? I have one called Jot Not that allows me to take picture of documents or just about anything and turn it into a pdf. I've found some great uses for it. However one of the better uses for it came as a result of my favorite app. Game Changer! As a Dixie league coach and a stat nut Game Changer was awesome this season. It keeps track of my team and allows parents who are not able to attend to follow the games on their phone with this app. The guy that kept my books did a regular book but also scored each game on his Ipad. We had a wi fi hot spot set up so he could stream that game live. When he was out of town we wanted to update the website that works in conjunction with this app. I used Jot Not to send him documents of the hard copy book we kept and he updated the stats on his Ipad. Here's the site that works with the app. http://www.gamechanger.io/
    I've partly followed your season on facebook because of that app. Pretty cool.

I was a big Farkle player, but since it doesn't play on a network, I got tired of whipping the computer.

I'm now playing Mafia Wars and Words w Friends. (but that's getting old REALLY fast)

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

The app is easier to browse, and doesn't waste an internet window.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Yeah the Pandora app is awesome, I use the google app especially when I'm driving because it works by voice. Say what you want to look up and it does it.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

apathy
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

For folks with Android, Amazon App marketplace is offering a free app (only today) called "SwiftKey X". It's the best keyboard I've used.

Engadget posted:
    http://www.engadget.com/2011/07/21/s...-swift-or-pay/

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

"Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go."

It even adds an "add to evernote" icon on your Outlook toolbar so that you can easily send a list, photo, or pdf to your phone.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.evernote&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    "Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go."

It even adds an "add to evernote" icon on your Outlook toolbar so that you can easily send a list, photo, or pdf to your phone.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.evernote&hl=en

I think I heard Kim Komando talking about this one. BTW if any of you are around youth baseball, heck even college and pro teams are using Game Changer now. I think you will be seeing more of this app/web site. If you are associated with a youth baseball team and want to know more about it let me know. It's very very cool.

ESPN Radio
    ESPN Bowl Bound
    ESPN ScoreCenter
    Yahoo! Sportacular
    Drudge Report
    Hey Tell
    Pandora
    ooVoo
    Pulse (Best news app out there)
    Kies Air
    Angry Birds series