+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Chesnut At Diamond Jacks

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Mark Chesnut At Diamond Jacks

Best kept secret since Tech joining CUSA.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Mark Chesnut At Diamond Jacks

he does a great show

pre-emptive: FU Guiss
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

He did put on a good show. I had forgotten he had so many hits. And I learned that two-steppin is apparently not like riding a bicycle.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Saw him at LA downs several years ago. It was the bomb!! I keep him on one of my favorite IPod playlist.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    He did put on a good show. I had forgotten he had so many hits. And I learned that two-steppin is apparently not like riding a bicycle.
    were you wearing boots and a dinner plate sized belt buckle?
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    That's sounds like my church clothes.

That wasn't me with the buckle and boots, but know I know it was KSDAWG

You were looking good KSDAWG

And I learned that two-steppin is apparently not like riding a bicycle.
    That wasn't me with the buckle and boots
    If you had been wearing a buckle and boots you would've remembered how to two step.

Then I should've at least worn boots

Lol, I wish I could have been there! But my boots got plenty of wear on them and my buckle was earned.

I wasn't a real cowboy. I got knocked out by a mechanical bull the first time I rode one - right after watching Urban Cowboy.

LOL, Man your old!! Urban Cowboy??? Really?? Well at least you got to go to an awesome concert.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

he does a great show

pre-emptive: FU Guiss
    I have no idea who you are talking about. Is he related to the famous Joey Chestnut?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    LOL, Man your old!! Urban Cowboy??? Really?? Well at least you got to go to an awesome concert.
    I bought me and DE bumper stickers that say, "I may be old but at least I got to see all the good bands". I'll give it to him this weekend when I drive south to watch our Dawgs stomp Houston

+ Reply to Thread