+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your favorite app?

Puppy rony seems to have something between the earsrony seems to have something between the earsrony seems to have something between the earsrony seems to have something between the earsrony seems to have something between the earsrony seems to have something between the ears

Re: What's your favorite app?

heard alot about netflix thinking thats my fav! Even though i have not used it.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Mint, Manilla - Great finance/money apps
    Pandora, ooTunes - Music and radio
    HBO GO, Netflix - Movies/series
    Urbanspoon, TopShelf- food & drinks
    Echofon - Twitter
    TED USA-Today, Quora, news/science
    If you have CVS Caremark for your Rx insurance I recommend their app, you can do refills on it for all of you family/dependents, shows how many refills remaining etc

SpectaRuler - Cool app, that I use for work, can give you heights/distances.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

I've always been skeptical about the measurement/level apps. Phones can become uncalibrated very easily.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Pandora, ooTunes - Music and radio
    You might want to check out Spotify, as it is pretty dang good.

+ Reply to Thread