+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Youth Summer baseball camp

Varsity Bulldog bsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the rough

Youth Summer baseball camp

My 8 yr old came home from camp today, and has been all smiles. He loved the experience and told me he would be attending the winter baseball camp as well. Thank you to the players and the coaches. One negative I have seen is he did come home wearing a "flat bill" and my age won't let me get used to that. Thanks again Coach Sim and all players!

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Re: Youth Summer baseball camp

Yeah,I have watched my son play for 8 years. I never thought I'd see him in a flat bill hat with his pants pulled all the way down,but such is life!

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Wade and staff always put on great camps. There is always lots of instruction (which is not the case at all camps). The prices are also very reasonable. Glad your son had a great time.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsngr View Post
    My 8 yr old came home from camp today, and has been all smiles. He loved the experience and told me he would be attending the winter baseball camp as well. Thank you to the players and the coaches. One negative I have seen is he did come home wearing a "flat bill" and my age won't let me get used to that. Thanks again Coach Sim and all players!

Ditto here. I just showed my 9YO grandson how you round-form the bill. Another important life skill he needed to learn.

Yes, thanks to Sim and camp staff.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread