+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assistant Coach

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Assistant Coach

Anyone with information on potential new assistant coach? Recruiting starts next week.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Assistant Coach

Nothing announced yet........ Still waiting.......

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Nothing announced yet........ Still waiting.......
    What about Whitney? We have to know something by now.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    What about Whitney? We have to know something by now.
    Nothing said about that yet either. Getting a little worried about that now, although I thought the chances were good. I just feel that they would have made an announcement by now. I haven't emailed Spoon lately, but doubt she can say anything about either at this time.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

So far, very good things have come from TSpoon's short era here at TECH as coach. We need to just have faith on this one I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    So far, very good things have come from TSpoon's short era here at TECH as coach. We need to just have faith on this one I would think.
    Totally agree!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

It's been 37 days since news hit BBB that Park was gone... The recruiting period started a couple weeks ago... It makes me wonder if Vickie Johnson will be named our assistant coach... She's currently an assistant in the WNBA for San Antonio, and their season ends about the time school starts in September... Maybe that's what we are waiting for...

It's been 37 days since news hit BBB that Park was gone... The recruiting period started a couple weeks ago... It makes me wonder if Vickie Johnson will be named our assistant coach... She's currently an assistant in the WNBA for San Antonio, and their season ends about the time school starts in September... Maybe that's what we are waiting for...
    That would be a great addition! With both their ties, we should be able to pull in some top talent. Need someone that can pull in that big post player, though.

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    That would be a great addition! With both their ties, we should be able to pull in some top talent. Need someone that can pull in that big post player, though.
    I agree 100% Champ we need "that big post player" bigtime.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Keep us updated. I'm excited to see who we hire.

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    Keep us updated. I'm excited to see who we hire.
    Don't be a stranger.

I'm thinking it will be Vickie Johnson. It's been 59 days since news hit BBB that Coach Park was leaving. The WNBA regular season will end in about a month, about the time school starts. I'm guessing we'll hear an announcement as soon as San Antonio's season is over.

Don't be a stranger.

I'm thinking it will be Vickie Johnson. It's been 59 days since news hit BBB that Coach Park was leaving. The WNBA regular season will end in about a month, about the time school starts. I'm guessing we'll hear an announcement as soon as San Antonio's season is over.
    I have been thinking it would be VJ for a long time, but still not sure. I do bet it is a WNBA retiree, but I am thinking Spoon is looking for a post player coach. I would be perfectly happy with VJ, though.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I heard the word at the tip off club meeting a few days ago was no movement on the coach spot. heard the one candadite they wanted the money could not be agreed upon. I heard it was back to square one on the interviews.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Cant believe they went all July short on the road. Thats a critical time.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Thanks for the update on the coaching situation.

+ Reply to Thread