+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How many loginID's/e-personas has genpop had?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: How many loginID's/e-personas has genpop had?

Quote Originally Posted by dogtek View Post
    I thank God that I wasn't born black for they never get any credit for anything and always get the blame for everything.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    He won't donate to Tech Athletics because his donation may also benefit a white student athlete.
    Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    That's logical. I'm racist against my own race. I'm sooooooo evil and conniving just because I choose to be a person that help minorities. That's about what I expect from most on this forum. As I have stated before, to all who lurk this forum, this is NOT a representation of Louisiana Tech. Tech has many compassionate people and the school is receptive to all kinds of people from all walks of life. I can't figure out, though, why, this forum is dominated by certain subset of people. Those same people praise the achievements of student athletes whom are mostly african-american, yet choose to ignore and even deny reality of the african american struggle in society in general. Kinda reminds you of...........
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilfido View Post
    You got it all wrong...........all wrong as usual. Minorities have their fair shot as far as the law is concern but that is only ink on paper. There are people that have to go out and make sure that those laws are put into action and stay in action or else the laws and provisions are useless. That is where I come in. Of course, I am but one person and can only do so much. In addition, all that I do for minorities is done during my personal time. I dont get paid for much of what I do. This work is important, though, because I see racial discrimination at work everyday. There are many employees and potential employees that are not treated FAIRLY because of their race and there is little that I can do about it as the proof needed to prove the accusations is hard to come by. It is sickening to see people's lives played with because of what color they are but it happens...........it happens a lot. I see it with my very own eyes!

Who wants to bet that the whole JC Penney Area Manager / Masters in Accounting claim is a lie?

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=50
    I graduated from Tech with a masters in accounting and I'm putting my degree to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    I'm white as snow.....does that make a difference?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Who wants to bet that the whole JC Penney Area Manager / Masters in Accounting claim is a lie?

I graduated from Tech with a masters in accounting and I'm putting my degree to good use.
    If that is true, I've never seen anyone with an accounting degree more ignorant re taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    If that is true, I've never seen anyone with an accounting degree more ignorant re taxes.
    if this is true, why is he teaching civics classes in Shreveport?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I give up. Why ??

I give up. Why ??
    because maybe he doesn't have a masters in accounting and he doesn't work for Penneys and he's a lying douchebag troll?

because maybe he doesn't have a masters in accounting and he doesn't work for Penneys and he's a lying douchebag troll?
    Sounds reasonable to me. :icon_wink:

Guess maybe he isn't hanging out here all day long now because summer vacation is over and school is back in session ??

Sounds reasonable to me. :icon_wink:

Guess maybe he isn't hanging out here all day long now because summer vacation is over and school is back in session ??
    he shows up, but doesn't post. Apparently lack of anonymity is a miraculous cure for being an internet tough guy.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=25

Wonder what response we would get if we gave Michael P. Dastugue call?

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=25

Wonder what response we would get if we gave Michael P. Dastugue call?
    "Confusion, perplexity, bewilderment" all come to mind.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I'd be willing to bet he doesn't "teach" either. He might stand in front of a class and talk, but that's not teaching.

And civics? Yeah, right. Here's genpoop's version:

1) everything that is wrong is whitey's fault (esp that one whitey: Bush!)
    2) everything that is wrong is whitey's fault
    3) everything that is wrong...

Student in his class:

Mr. genpoop, sir, can you explain the checks and balances of the three branches of government?

genpoop:

Son, there are no checks and balances. Whitey makes sure the playing field is tipped their way.

so on and so forth

+ Reply to Thread