+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony found not guilty

Varsity Bulldog dphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her game

Re: Casey Anthony found not guilty

In the end she will get what she deserves. Everyone knows who she is, and most think she committed a horilble crime. The best you can think of her is that she had a tragic accident, and tried to throw away the dead body so everyone didn't know how terrible of a mother she was. She burnt the bridge between her and her parents who had been supporting her. She will never be able to live a normal life. She will find herself with no friends and no familiy. I'm betting she will either overdose or commit suicide in the next 3 years.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

I had to read the Cliff Notes to get caught up to speed: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Caylee_Anthony

Either huge pieces of information have not been made to the public, the combined I.Q. of the jury is around 27, or they decided their books would sell a lot better if they found her innocent.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

This is a really bad lesson. There will be people taking note and think they will be able to get away with similar shenanigans.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    She is never going to be retried. The State gets one bite of the apple.
    The problem with this case is that the prosecution didn't try to bite the apple....it tried to swallow it whole. I agree with probably most here in that Casey Anthony is guilty of something more than just lying, but she wasn't convicted on the other charges brought with the evidence presented.

Extreme TV talking head irritation...can't be disappointed by that no matter what the reason.

Champ GrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    or they decided their books would sell a lot better if they found her innocent.
    sadly...that may be the answer.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    ...I say NOTHING. I go out, I party, I get tattooes, I wear short little low cut dresses and dance...
    Dawgmatic. I would never have imagined. You got video?

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Looks like the defense sold the whole accident story and was able to explain away all of the damning evidence by saying the dad framed her from what I have read in some places. It sounds weird, obviously the prosecution had holes.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

You're right. The guy "attempts" suicide and leaves an interesting note that the prosecution uses during the trial. The Defense argued that Casey was sexually abused by her father and was taught to lie at a young age. Helps explain her weird behavior. I agree with the jury's decision since there was no evidence connecting Casey to the death of her daughter.

Happy to see that Grace ended up being hit in the face with a mud pie.

The defense attorney did a heck of a job and is going to be in big demand going forward.
    Well dud!!! You're a bleeding heart liberal.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Well dud!!! You're a bleeding heart liberal.
    And all this time I thought I was a compassionate conservative.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Dawgmatic. I would never have imagined. You got video?
    DD. You have amused me!

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Looks like the defense sold the whole accident story and was able to explain away all of the damning evidence by saying the dad framed her from what I have read in some places. It sounds weird, obviously the prosecution had holes.
    No cause of death so the child may have accidentally drown. Clearly, Casey isn't running on all eight cylinders and is missing a few nuts and bolts but that doesn't mean she murdered her child.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

No cause of death so the child may have accidentally drown. Clearly, Casey isn't running on all eight cylinders and is missing a few nuts and bolts but that doesn't mean she murdered her child.
    Yeah, most anybody would put duct tape around a child's mouth and stuff them in the trunk of a car after the child drowned.

The best explanation I've heard...

The jury was not looking for reasonalble doubt they were looking for zero doubt.

Quote of the day about the Jury...

"A good goat will do that."

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Duct tape around the skull and chloroform found in her trunk beg to differ Salt.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Yeah, most anybody would put duct tape around a child's mouth and stuff them in the trunk of a car after the child drowned.

The best explanation I've heard...

The jury was not looking for reasonalble doubt they were looking for zero doubt.

Quote of the day about the Jury...

"A good goat will do that."
    Great way of putting it, it seems that it is now beyond zero doubt instead of reasonable doubt. It seems to be that way now with the need for an absolute no doubt smoking gun in order to convict someone. Of course, the defense team did a great job making Casey the victim.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

I liken it to watching a sci-fi movie, you have to have a willingly suspension of belief to get into the movie. The jury in this case did likewise in order to believe no murder was committed and that Casey was not complicit to some degree. Pitifull!

+ Reply to Thread