+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alligator Season

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Alligator Season

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I think it's just entertainment. The viewer is loving the reality thing now days.

I will say that they've gone over the top with the two backwoods brothers they are now featuring. Last night it showed one of them preparing squirrels while holding a cigarette that was just about to lose an ash in the pot of squirrel meat. I'm not sure the health dept would approve of the conditions.
    I don't doubt for a second that these people really live like this. I bet those to old bearded guys rarely even "go to town".

I love the show.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I don't doubt for a second that these people really live like this. I bet those to old bearded guys rarely even "go to town".

I love the show.

They got the last package of anything out of the freezer, and said, "we'd better go kill something to eat."
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    They got the last package of anything out of the freezer, and said, "we'd better go kill something to eat."
    I'm just glad I didn't have to witness the dumplin' makin' or what the "inside kitchen" looks like. Notice they prepare everything outside w/a fish fryer.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

I'm just glad I didn't have to witness the dumplin' makin' or what the "inside kitchen" looks like. Notice they prepare everything outside w/a fish fryer.
    They're backwoods cajuns. What do you expect? Sanitary gloves? Come on.

It's not like they are preparing food for customers. Do you use 100% sanitary practices and if the health inspector were to come in your home, would you pass with flying colors?

They've probably been cooking food like that their entire lives.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Do you use 100% sanitary practices and if the health inspector were to come in your home, would you pass with flying colors?
    Yes, when my wife is w/in seeing range I do.

I observe the 5 second rule.

I can't say that I ever allowed cigarette ashes or tobacco spit to fall into the food.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

photo.JPG

Thought you guys might enjoy this little tidbit. This is what my 13 year old son does when he and his buddies come across a gator while hunting hogs. They turned it over to the proper authorities by the way.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Yes, when my wife is w/in seeing range I do.

I observe the 5 second rule.

I can't say that I ever allowed cigarette ashes or tobacco spit to fall into the food.

I noticed the ashes hanging precariously over the pot. Those guys crack me up, though. I must say I enjoy that show better than any "modern" show in a long time.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

They're backwoods cajuns. What do you expect? Sanitary gloves? Come on.

It's not like they are preparing food for customers. Do you use 100% sanitary practices and if the health inspector were to come in your home, would you pass with flying colors?

They've probably been cooking food like that their entire lives.
    Those dudes aren't Cajuns. Too close to Mississippi and too much of a twang to their accent. However, as opposed to maddawg, I've seen many a meal cooked with ashes hanging precariously over the pot. Oh, and maddawg. I guess you heard about the squirrel dumplings. Joy and I agreed that it looked like they had already been eaten and this was the second serving of them.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

No tags this year
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    No tags this year
    us either. damn you Swamp People !!!!

+ Reply to Thread