+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BleedTechBlue.com FREE summer promotion

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

BleedTechBlue.com FREE summer promotion

This summer, if you are interested I will give you free premium access to BleedTechBlue.com up until the day the players report for fall practice.

Want to know how?

Email me at info@BleedTechBlue.com

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Re: BleedTechBlue.com FREE summer promotion

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    This summer, if you are interested I will give you free premium access to BleedTechBlue.com up until the day the players report for fall practice.

Want to know how?

Bump

Our position by position breakdowns have begun. We started with the quarterbacks. Don't miss a single one email me about the FREE promotion - info@BleedTechBlue.com!

Big Dog Saint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant future

Just be sure you've never ever signed up for any rivals free trial...on that site or any other. Otherwise you may be charged for a 1 year subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Greg View Post
    Just be sure you've never ever signed up for any rivals free trial...on that site or any other. Otherwise you may be charged for a 1 year subscription.
    Sorry you experienced that Greg, but the policy makes sense to not allow people to signup for a trial except once. If it wasn't the case, people who wanted to read a message board when something breaking occurred they would signup for trials and cancel.

Big Dog Saint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant future

Sorry you experienced that Greg, but the policy makes sense to not allow people to signup for a trial except once. If it wasn't the case, people who wanted to read a message board when something breaking occurred they would signup for trials and cancel.
    That's fine. It was six years ago on a Miami Hurricanes website and I don't remember it. It would be nice if it had a warning saying "you've already had a free trial" rather than just charging me for a year membership. I don't want another free trial. I want my money back.

BUMP

Our preseason position breakdown continued today. Don't miss any premium content this summer!

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

Ford that is good reading and very informative. You do a fantastic job.

Quote Originally Posted by DAIQUIRIDAWG View Post
    Ford that is good reading and very informative. You do a fantastic job.
    Thanks Quarles.

Want to know how?

It's that time again, time for our FREE summer promotion. The promotion gives you access to all of our great coverage until the day players report for fall practice.

Send an email to info@BleedTechBlue.com to find out how.

+ Reply to Thread