+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It would be interesting to see how many people know that the breast cancer

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: It would be interesting to see how many people know that the breast cancer

Genpop,you seem to need some anger management.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    What makes you think Tech is partisan like you? You're nothing but a right wing partisan hack. You do NOT represent the school I graduated from.
    I can't believe you haven't been banned yet again. And I doubt you graduated from our great university as well. Your postings, arguments and lack of logical reasoning skills just don't fit the bill. Red for you for saying such things about a truly classy women.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Nobody is "wishing ill on the country just because Obama is president".
    You are not "defending America and it's middle class".
    You are not "a great person" no matter the area.
    Exactly!

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I can't believe you haven't been banned yet again. And I doubt you graduated from our great university as well. Your postings, arguments and lack of logical reasoning skills just don't fit the bill. Red for you for saying such things about a truly classy women.

TT, I know it's hard for you to grasp, but not every graduate from Tech is a staunch conservative. Frankly, this forum would be boring as hell without salty and genpop. That's my .02. Carry on....

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    TT, I know it's hard for you to grasp, but not every graduate from Tech is a staunch conservative. Frankly, this forum would be boring as hell without salty and genpop. That's my .02. Carry on....
    I totally agree. Yes I get PO'd for their stances but I stated what I did for the exact reasons I listed. they just don't have or can't correctly support their arguments and their lack of logical reasoning skills gets really old. It took BB&B posters a few years to get Salty to actually post facts and links in his weak attempts to support his arguments. And genpoop just pops off half the time without any knowledge base on the subject matter what-so-ever. But you are right, "this forum would be boring as hell without salty and genpop"/teatech/moron.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I totally agree. Yes I get PO'd for their stances but I stated what I did for the exact reasons I listed. they just don't have or can't correctly support their arguments and their lack of logical reasoning skills gets really old. It took BB&B posters a few years to get Salty to actually post facts and links in his weak attempts to support his arguments. And genpoop just pops off half the time without any knowledge base on the subject matter what-so-ever. But you are right, "this forum would be boring as hell without salty and genpop"/teatech/moron.

"
    God needs the Devil. The Beatles needed The Rolling Stones. Even Diane Sawyer needed Katie Couric.Will you be my...Katie Couric?" - quote from Talledega Nights

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Every town has a village idiot!

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ddgravy View Post
    Every town has a village idiot!

Oh there you go bragging on yourself again.

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    "God needs the Devil. The Beatles needed The Rolling Stones. Even Diane Sawyer needed Katie Couric.Will you be my...Katie Couric?" - quote from Talledega Nights

+ Reply to Thread