+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts on HR 2306

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Thoughts on HR 2306

Two questions really:

What are your thoughts on the new bill HR 2306?

What are your thoughts on the legalization of marijuana?

One side question -

If you are for legalization, why, and if you are against legalization, why?

-----

I am for HR 2306 only because it will let the states decide.

I am for legalization because I don't understand why it is illegal in the first place. I could go into further detail, but I just don't see the problem. The evidence is overwhelmingly on the side of legalization, but yet, we seem to be behind here.

-----

I just wanted to survey an educated group of individuals despite what all of our political beliefs are.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: Thoughts on HR 2306

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    Two questions really:

What are your thoughts on the new bill HR 2306?

What are your thoughts on the legalization of marijuana?

One side question -

If you are for legalization, why, and if you are against legalization, why?

-----

I am for HR 2306 only because it will let the states decide.

I am for legalization because I don't understand why it is illegal in the first place. I could go into further detail, but I just don't see the problem. The evidence is overwhelmingly on the side of legalization, but yet, we seem to be behind here.

-----

I just wanted to survey an educated group of individuals despite what all of our political beliefs are.
    I sure would like to cook some brownies with it.

Make it a controlled substance that needs a prescription.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

If it doesn't cross state borders, the fedgov should not regulate it.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    If it doesn't cross state borders, the fedgov should not regulate it.

But what are your thoughts on the bill and legalization?

+ Reply to Thread