+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: John Boehner: Debt Ceiling is Obama's problem

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: John Boehner: Debt Ceiling is Obama's problem

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    I'm just trying to illuminate how radical republicans are. I know I generalize when i accuse them of various things but since 85% of them are ridiculous radicals that drown out the 15% it really doesnt matter.
    That's ok, I'm just trying to illuminate how disrespectful your arguments are. Do you know that 85% of them are ridiculous radicals or are you just making up a number and generalizing again?

I dare say you would consider it racist for someone to point out the crime rates of black americans vs other races and then make the same types of arguments you are doing here. I hypothesize that is because you don't hate black people since I hypothesize that you would agree racism is based on hate. This would be especially true if someone were as aggressive against a particular race as you are against the Republican Party.

So really the lesson I'm learning from you is, hatred is ok if you hate the right kinds of people. And, since 60 million people voted republican in the last POTUS election, and since you say 51 million are radical (and worth generalizing), we can estimate your hatred to about 1 out of every 6 "ordinary Americans."

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    That's ok, I'm just trying to illuminate how disrespectful your arguments are. Do you know that 85% of them are ridiculous radicals or are you just making up a number and generalizing again?

I dare say you would consider it racist for someone to point out the crime rates of black americans vs other races and then make the same types of arguments you are doing here. I hypothesize that is because you don't hate black people since I hypothesize that you would agree racism is based on hate. This would be especially true if someone were as aggressive against a particular race as you are against the Republican Party.

So really the lesson I'm learning from you is, hatred is ok if you hate the right kinds of people. And, since 60 million people voted republican in the last POTUS election, and since you say 51 million are radical (and worth generalizing),
    we can estimate your hatred to about 1 out of every 6 "ordinary Americans."

If you're talking hatred of their political leanings........then yes.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

You hate freedom.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

I guess we can see who the real "radical" is here. You sound about one gripe short of living in a cabin in Montana and sending mail bombs to those you "hate".

They make institutions for folks like you.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43771118 Here is a dem that got it, JFK.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I guess we can see who the real "radical" is here. You sound about one gripe short of living in a cabin in Montana and sending mail bombs to those you "hate".

They make institutions for folks like you.

Yes, they do:

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You hate freedom.

The right is for freedom? From whom....certainly not from big business. The teapublicans want big business to control every aspect of our lives......sorry I don't want someone who only sees dollar signs makind decisions for me.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

The right is for freedom? From whom....certainly not from big business. The teapublicans want big business to control every aspect of our lives......sorry I don't want someone who only sees dollar signs makind decisions for me.
    You're worried about freedom from big business, whereas obummer wants to take over your life and you are 100% on board. You're a tool.
    Last edited by DogtorEvil; 07-15-2011 at 09:53 PM.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

You aren't generalizing beliefs. You're generalizing people.

+ Reply to Thread