+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Republican Candidate" beats Obama by 8%

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: "Republican Candidate" beats Obama by 8%

good gawd this is easy
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

and salty posts another dullard comment
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    and saltyvag posts, "the R's are so much worse than the D's". blah blah blah

hypocrite
    The R's should have taken the $4 trillion deal after nailing down the details. Everybody knows that entitlement programs have to be cut but the R's are acting like they want to be the ones who want take the blame.

What's with the "hypocrite" comment? You not getting enough sleep?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

And yours aren't? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    The R's should have taken the $4 trillion deal after nailing down the details. Everybody knows that entitlement programs have to be cut but the R's are acting like they want to be the ones who want take the blame.

What's with the "hypocrite" comment? You not getting enough sleep?
    like shooting ambulatory-restricted fish in a barrel

like shooting ambulatory-restricted fish in a barrel
    I didn't know that you were that old.

And yours aren't? LOL
    it's sad that you can't come up with an original insult. All that your stellar wit can come up with is the basic "I know you are, so what am I?".

Certainly someone with UWM/CalBerk credentials could come up with something marginally original.

it's sad that you can't come up with an original insult. All that your stellar wit can come up with is the basic "I know you are, so what am I?".

Certainly someone with UWM/CalBerk credentials could come up with something marginally original.
    Frankly, I could care less about you. You just not worth even a nano effort.

You fall somewhere between a pesky gnat that swoopes in from the shadows and just as quickly disappears and a hidden cricket that chirps occasionally in a dark, damp room.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Would that be the same dark, damp room where your welfare check and NY Times are delivered?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    You're giving them too much credit. We have clear examples of his voting base in salty and genpoop, and both of them make Forest Gump look like a genius. I'd say the range is closer to 30-50.
    You're right I was way to generous.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly, I could care less about you. You just not worth even a nano effort.

You fall somewhere between a pesky gnat that swoopes in from the shadows and just as quickly disappears and a hidden cricket that chirps occasionally in a dark, damp room.
    Posted by the girl/guy called Saltlick that trolls our board from "a dark, damp room" reported to have zero connection to TECH and then "just as quickly disappears and like a hidden cricket and chirps occasionally". Like DogtorEvil stated, "you're just a hypocrite".

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Posted by the girl/guy called Saltlick that trolls our board from "a dark, damp room" reported to have zero connection to TECH and then "just as quickly disappears and like a hidden cricket and chirps occasionally". Like DogtorEvil stated, "you're just a hypocrite".
    What???????? Nothing original. ROTFLMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Would that be the same dark, damp room where your welfare check and NY Times are delivered?
    Sorry, no welfare check and no NY Times.

You have any Section 8 tenants?

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

What???????? Nothing original. ROTFLMAO.

Just like Dr. E said, you're so pathetic you can't even come up with an insult on your own. You and genpoop both are so intellectually limited that you have to re-use things from the other posters on this board. Just as the post above shows, you used the "nothing original" line that Dr. E said about you only a few posts before.

Damn, we all knew that libtards love spending everyone else's money... but based on the posts from you two mental midgets, it seems that libtards like posting other people's thoughts, too.

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Just like Dr. E said, you're so pathetic you can't even come up with an insult on your own. You and genpoop both are so intellectually limited that you have to re-use things from the other posters on this board. Just as the post above shows, you used the "nothing original" line that Dr. E said about you only a few posts before.

Damn, we all knew that libtards love spending everyone else's money... but based on the posts from you two mental midgets, it seems that libtards like posting other people's thoughts, too.
    Sorry, nothing original in your post. Same old, same old stuff year after year.

Frankly, insulting folks is not my style so I will admit that I don't put much credence on people who enjoy doing it, such as yourself or DE. However, I have to disagree with you regarding genpop who shows some very good aptitude in that department when he has to. The difference between genpop and you teapublicans is that you resort to insults in a futile attempt to prove your argument whereas genpop does so to retaliate.

Anyway, have a nice day and don't let the bedbugs bite.

+ Reply to Thread