+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dawg near Trinity Texas

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Dawg near Trinity Texas

Anyone?

My daughter is working at Camp Olympia this summer and is having some car trouble. I'm pretty sure the alternator has gone bad (for the third time ) and I need to have the car towed to an reputable alternator/starter shop. I'd appreciate recommendations from anyone living in the area.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Dawg near Trinity Texas

Where exactly is Trinity?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Northwest side of Lake Trinity I believe. North of Houston.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

It's in Texas.

Geez -- try to keep up.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I know this probably doesn't help and you've already thought of it, but I have lived in a lot of places where I didn't know anyone. When I needed work done on my car or needed it towed, the first person I usually contacted was my insurance agent. If nothing else, I knew the shop would work with my insurance. If you don't get any dawgs to bite, call the local office of your car insurance provider there and see what they recommend.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Anyone?

My daughter is working at Camp Olympia this summer and is having some car trouble. I'm pretty sure the alternator has gone bad (for the third time ) and I need to have the car towed to an reputable alternator/starter shop. I'd appreciate recommendations from anyone living in the area.
    Talk to DFIH. He lives in Houston and has some very close friends who live up on the north side.

HD

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Northwest side of Lake Trinity I believe. North of Houston.
    My oldest son lives in The Woodlands, also north of Houston. Still need some assistance?

My oldest son lives in The Woodlands, also north of Houston. Still need some assistance?
    Thanks, but I was just looking for a recommendation from someone who may live fairly close.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Thanks, but I was just looking for a recommendation from someone who may live fairly close.
    MD,

Trinity is actually close to Livingston off the lake between there and Huntsville. About an hour or so north of Houston. I am not sure about her camp, I have never heard of it. There are lots ofthem in that area on all those lakes. I assume it is on Lake Livingston, since it is closest to Trinity (off the Trinity River, by the way). You may want to call an Auto Zone or O'Reilly's Auto Parts either there or in Onalaska and ask them for a reccommendation for a starter shop, They probbaly have the alternator in their stock and could tell you who would be best to install it for you.

I personally do not know any one close to there but I could of more help if she was on the south side of Houston since I lived in Clear Lake for almost 20 years.

I do still live in Houston, close to downtown, and would be more than willing to help you and your daughter if you need someone to help her from down here. I would be worried if it was my daughter as well. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I can drive up there tomorrow afternoon, if you need someone to help.

DFiH

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    MD,

Trinity is actually close to Livingston off the lake between there and Huntsville. About an hour or so north of Houston. I am not sure about her camp, I have never heard of it. There are lots ofthem in that area on all those lakes. I assume it is on Lake Livingston, since it is closest to Trinity (off the Trinity River, by the way). You may want to call an Auto Zone or O'Reilly's Auto Parts either there or in Onalaska and ask them for a reccommendation for a starter shop, They probbaly have the alternator in their stock and could tell you who would be best to install it for you.

I personally do not know any one close to there but I could of more help if she was on the south side of Houston since I lived in Clear Lake for almost 20 years.

I do still live in Houston, close to downtown, and would be more than willing to help you and your daughter if you need someone to help her from down here. I would be worried if it was my daughter as well. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I can drive up there tomorrow afternoon, if you need someone to help.

DFiH
    Thanks Scott. I knew where you lived and knew it wasn't close by so I didn't want to bother you. I also knew a couple of other folks who live on the "Southside", Dogtor being one. I appreciate the offer. It turns out that one of our very own BBBrs has a close connection with the camp owner and he will probably be able to help us out.

It's nice to be connected with folks who know folks.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Thanks Scott. I knew where you lived and knew it wasn't close by so I didn't want to bother you. I also knew a couple of other folks who live on the "Southside", Dogtor being one. I appreciate the offer. It turns out that one of our very own BBBrs has a close connection with the camp owner and he will probably be able to help us out.

It's nice to be connected with folks who know folks.
    No kinding! If you do need me, do not hesitate to call!

By the way, where is that camp? Is it on Lake Livingston???

DFiH

+ Reply to Thread