+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2011-2012 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Three Named to LSWA All-Louisiana Soccer Teams

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Senior defenders Scotti Culton (Waterloo, Ill.) and Olivia Lukasewich (Woodbridge, Ontario) and sophomore goalkeeper Caitlin Updyke (Broomfield, Colo.) were named to the 2011 Louisiana Sports Writers Association All-Louisiana Women's Soccer Teams. Lukasewich was selected to the first team while Culton and Updyke received honorable mention honors.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters put on Soccer Tournament for Local Kids

The Louisiana Tech soccer team hosted a 3v3 soccer tournament Saturday morning for children in the Ruston community at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Sign 16 for 2012 Season

The 2012 Louisiana Tech soccer team will have plenty of new faces on the roster next season as head coach Kevin Sherry announced the signing of 16 newcomers who will join the squad in the fall.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Sign 16 for 2012 Season

KTAL 6: Byrd star signs with Tech
    http://arklatexhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=230862

W. Soccer. Culton and Lukasewich to Join Professional Teams

Seniors Scotti Culton and Olivia Lukasewich of the Louisiana Tech soccer team will be joining professional teams once they complete their degrees in May. They will be the first Lady Techsters to play professional soccer in program history.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Culton and Lukasewich to Join Professional Teams

Congrats!

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Culton and Lukasewich to Join Professional Teams

As long as the program is progressing and moving forward good things like this will continue to happen. Congratulations to these young women.

W. Soccer. Soccer Signees from Louisiana Earn Postseason Honors

Three Louisiana Tech soccer signees from the state of Louisiana earned postseason honors as Keely Davis and Christine Schimpf both earned first team all-state honors and Nony Oko was an all-district first team selection.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Coach Kevin Sherry Published in Soccer Journal

Louisiana Tech soccer coach Kevin Sherry has a unique style of coaching when compared to his counterparts in soccer and other sports. He recently shared his views of coaching with a published article in the Soccer Journal March/April 2012 titled The Culture of Coaching.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Fun Fest and Inaugural Soccer Alumni and Faculty/Staff Games set fo

Louisiana Tech's soccer program will host their second annual soccer fun fest along with the inaugural soccer Alumni and faculty/staff games on Saturday, April 21 at 12 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Wins 2012 Kick for the Cure Championship

On Saturday the Louisiana Tech soccer team won the fifth annual Melina Marie Evans Kick for the Cure 7-on-7 soccer tournament at Burns Park over 15 other collegiate teams.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Wins 2012 Kick for the Cure Championship

I'm impressed! WTG!

W. Soccer. Soccer Fun Fest and Inaugural Alumni and Faculty/Staff Games Saturday

Louisiana Tech's soccer program's second annual soccer fun fest is Saturday beginning at 12 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex. Also taking place during the occasion will be the first ever soccer Alumni and Faculty and Staff soccer games.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Fun Fest a Success

On Saturday the Louisiana Tech soccer team hosted their second annual Fun Fest along with the inaugural Faculty/Staff and Alumni games at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Adds Three to 2012 Signing Class

Louisiana Tech soccer coach Kevin Sherry announced three new additions to the 2012 class with the signings of Rosie Lethbridge, Mette Rudolfsen and Ingrid Andrea Weng to national letters of intent on Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread