+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: W. Soccer. 2011-2012 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Louisiana Tech Joins Conference USA in Historic Move

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After months of ongoing speculation and years of positioning itself for the opportunity, Louisiana Tech University accepted an invitation to join Conference USA during a press conference held Friday on Karl Malone Court in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Louisiana Tech Joins Conference USA in Historic Move

After months of ongoing speculation and years of positioning itself for the opportunity, Louisiana Tech University accepted an invitation to join Conference USA during a press conference held Friday on Karl Malone Court in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Louisiana Tech Joins Conference USA in Historic Move

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Louisiana Tech Joins Conference USA in Historic Move

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Everything You Need to Know About Conference USA

Click here for everything you need to know about Louisiana Tech's historic move to Conference USA.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Everything You Need to Know About Conference USA

Click here for everything you need to know about Louisiana Tech's historic move to Conference USA.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Everything You Need to Know About Conference USA

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Everything You Need to Know About Conference USA

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Team Puts on Free Clinic at Local Elementary School

On Friday afternoon the Louisiana Tech soccer team put on a free soccer clinic at Cypress Springs Elementary School in Ruston for about 80 kids. The event was put together by senior Amy Quintana, who is a student-teacher at the school.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Excels in the Classroom

With the spring quarter grades being posted earlier this week, the Louisiana Tech soccer team finished the grading period with a 3.57 GPA and a 3.53 overall GPA for the school year.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread