+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2011-2012 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Tech Squares Off Against Vandals Sunday Afternoon

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After a two-game road trip last weekend, the Louisiana Tech soccer team returns home to host Idaho Sunday afternoon at 1 p.m. at Lady Techster Soccer Complex and enters the contest with an overall record of 8-4-4 and are 1-2 in Western Athletic Conference.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

WAC Soccer Recaps - Oct. 15-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Hawai'i defeats Fresno State to claim sole possession of first place in WAC. New Mexico State and Idaho draw.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Fall Short Against Idaho

The Louisiana Tech soccer team fell to Idaho 1-0 Sunday afternoon at Lady Techster Soccer Complex in a hard fought game.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Leadership and Versatility

The legendary Vince Lombardi once said, "Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile."

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Soccer. Leadership and Versatility

They are born but the other part of it notifies everyone else this person means business.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Faces Fresno State Friday Night

The Louisiana Tech soccer team looks to get back into the win column this weekend after dropping a defensive battle to Idaho this past Sunday with two Western Athletic Conference games in California. First up for the Lady Techsters (8-5-4, 1-3 WAC) will be the defending WAC tournament champions Fresno State (8-4-3, 2-1 WAC) on Friday night at 9 p.m. Central Time at Bulldog Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Fall To Fresno State 2-0

Sophomore goalkeeper Caitlin Updyke (Broomfield, Colo.) set a career-high with 11 saves as the Louisiana Tech soccer team fell 2-0 to Fresno State Friday night at Bulldog Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Plays At San Jose State Sunday Afternoon

The Louisiana Tech soccer team (8-6-4, 1-4 WAC) plays their final road Western Athletic Conference game of the season Sunday afternoon against San Jose State (4-10-1, 2-1-1 WAC) at Spartan Stadium at 2 p.m. Central Time.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Soccer Recaps - Oct. 22-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Utah State moves into first place with road win at Idaho. San Jose State claims last-second win. Fresno State defends home turf.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Fall to Spartans 2-0

After going to halftime scoreless, the Louisiana Tech soccer team surrendered two second half goals to fall to reigning regular season conference champion San Jose State 2-0 Sunday afternoon at Spartan Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Fall to Spartans 2-0

Is it travel that keeps our olympic sports down or lack of funding?

Varsity Bulldog El Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Is it travel that keeps our olympic sports down or lack of funding?
    Funding and it's not even close.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

This year's soccer team cannot score against air. Not that bad on the back end, but they can't win 0-0.

Varsity Bulldog El Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    This year's soccer team cannot score against air. Not that bad on the back end, but they can't win 0-0.
    Was the loss of Kiva Gresham that significant to the offense?

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

It doesn't help that 2/3's of their games on the road.

+ Reply to Thread