+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2011-2012 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

WAC Soccer Recaps - Oct. 23-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Idaho, San Jose State clinch berth in WAC Soccer Championship with wins. Fresno State ties New Mexico State.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Fall to Spartans 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by El Oso View Post
    Was the loss of Kiva Gresham that significant to the offense?
    Yep. We can't score this year.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Verizon WAC Soccer Players of the Week Announced-WACSports.com

Fresno State's Callie Hancock and San Jose State's Meghan Maiwald have been named Verizon Western Athletic Conference Offensive and Defensive Players of the Week, respectively, for the week of October 17-23.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Fall to Spartans 2-0

couple of young play makers on the team, they just weren't ready yet to finish at this level. There also needs to be an increase in the level of OOC games. It was better this year than in the past, but while the WAC isn't a soccer power the teams are solid and usually play pretty good organized soccer.

The program is old enough and stable enough now to start bringing the the level of competition up a notch each year. I know most NCAA coaches schedule about two years out at a time, so the next scheduling window we should be a better program and continue to up our competition.

I am pleased with how everything has gone since Kevin was hired, I just want to continue the forward progress. We hurt ourselves with the original hire and so it was truly starting from scratch when he got here, so all in all high marks all around.

TO address the funding its horrible, not just at Tech, for most programs. However, you all know how we do business so we are a little worse off then some. The head coaches salary was pretty competitive with similar programs at the time of the hire, not sure about now. That said I used to make more coaching HS and club in Dallas than our head coach made. That didn't even include my teaching salary.

This Week in WAC Soccer - Oct. 25-WACSports.com

WAC season comes down to final weekend, as four teams have shot to claim first place. New Mexico State has edge on sixth place and the final slot in the WAC Tournament, but Nevada and Louisiana Tech are lurking.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC to Stream Soccer Tournament from Fresno-WACSports.com

The Western Athletic Conference, in conjunction with its Web site partner NeuLion has announced it will stream all of the matches of the 2010 WAC Soccer Tournament.* Viewers can sign up by visiting WAC.tv.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Hosts Hawaii on Senior Day

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech soccer team (8-7-4, 1-5 WAC) plays host to Hawaii (4-10-1, 3-1-1 WAC) at 1 p.m. Sunday afternoon at Lady Techster Soccer Complex on Senior Day. The game will be the final Western Athletic Conference meeting between the two programs as the Rainbow Wahine leave for the Big West Conference next year

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Soccer Recaps - Oct. 28-WACSports.com

New Mexico State clinches final spot in WAC Tournament. Utah State wins 13th game of season, tying a school record.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Fall on Senior Day to Hawaii on Penalty Kick in OT

The Louisiana Tech soccer team fell to Hawaii on a penalty kick in overtime Sunday afternoon at Lady Techsters Soccer Complex. Prior to the game, the Lady Techsters' seven seniors, Cat Buchanan (Shawnee, Kan.), Brittany Coffinbargar (Springfield, Ill.), Scotti Culton (Waterloo, Ill.), Rachel King (O'Fallon, Mo.), Olivia Lukasewich (Woodbridge, Ontario), Amy Quintana (Wheaton, Ill.) and Chelsea White (Lucas, Texas), were recognized for their accomplishments the past four seasons on the field.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Soccer Recaps - Oct. 30-WACSports.com

Utah State secures regular-season crown with 0-0 tie vs. Fresno State. The Bulldogs do grab second place and a bye in the WAC Tournament. Hawai'i secures third place over San Jose State due to tiebreaker.

More...

Discuss it here.

Verizon WAC Soccer Players of the Week Announced-WACSports.com

Fresno State's Laura Dodd and Utah State's Molli Merrill has been named Verizon Western Athletic Conference Offensive and Defensive Players of the Week, respectively, for the week of October 24-30.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Soccer Tournament Central-WACSports.com

The 2011 WAC Soccer Tournament begins Thursday in Fresno, Calif. The top six teams from lt;br />the regular season standings advance to this week's tournament.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in WAC Soccer - Nov. 2-WACSports.com

WAC Tournament in Fresno Nov. 3, 4 and 6.

More...

Discuss it here.

All-WAC Soccer Teams Announced-WACSports.com

Utah State leads with five players on first team, sweeps end-of-season awards.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lukasewich Named Capital One Academic All-American all-District Team

Senior defender Olivia Lukasewich (Woodbridge, Ontario) of the Louisiana Tech soccer team was named to the Capital One Academic All-America District VI second team.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread