+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Weekend of September 16-18

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

The Weekend of September 16-18

I am a huge sports, music, and entertainment fan. This weekend has it all, and I think I will have to miss most of it. I just wanted to preview some of the awesomeness.

Austin City Limits 10 Year Anniversary Event - Arcade Fire, Stevie Wonder, Coldplay, Kanye West, My Morning Jacket, Fleet Foxes, Cee Lo, Social Distortion, Ray LaMontagne, Big Boi, Iron and Wine, Cold War Kids, Airborne Toxic Event, and Sara Barielles to name a few. http://lineup.aclfestival.com/

UFC Fight Night in New Orleans - Shields vs. Ellenberger, Belcher vs. McDonalad, and two TUF winners are on this card, Brookings and McGee. First UFC event in Louisiana since 2002. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night_25

Houston at LA Tech - Case Kennum comes to town, Biggest home game of the year, fair and carnival rides, jersey giveaway, $1000 giveaway, and a chance to watch the Dogs at home. http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...body-main.html

----------

I will be at the Tech game because we only have five home games, and this is the marquee match up of the group. Unfortunately, there are some awesome events on that same weekend! I might try to drive to Austin on Sunday to take in some of the final acts. It looks like Friday and Sunday are the best days for my taste anyway.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: The Weekend of September 16-18

Empire of the Sun and Cut Copy will also be at ACL.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The Weekend of September 16-18

Elbow will also be at Austin City Limits on Sunday.

+ Reply to Thread