+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sighs....Beck the attention &%$#

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Sighs....Beck the attention &%$#

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I think genpop is a tool, but you didn't have to go there...
    IT, you cant be serious. Everybody knows mentechsters is one fo the bigger smartasses on here and why not be to a troll? Genpop has been 10 different names and never has anything intelligent to say, he just trolls and cries about everything underneath the sun about "teapublicans" and Bush. Mentechsters is just being a smartass back.

It is similar to getting a crappy trade offer in fantasy baseball/football and sending one that is even more ridiculous back.

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    IT, you cant be serious. Everybody knows mentechsters is one fo the bigger smartasses on here and why not be to a troll? Genpop has been 10 different names and never has anything intelligent to say, he just trolls and cries about everything underneath the sun about "teapublicans" and Bush. Mentechsters is just being a smartass back.

It is similar to getting a crappy trade offer in fantasy baseball/football and sending one that is even more ridiculous back.

Well dhuss give IT some credit, he did preface his response by saying he thought I was a tool. Geez what more do you want? It is never a reason to attack people's families on here. Be a smartass if you will, but you can keep that civil as well.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    Well dhuss give IT some credit, he did preface his response by saying he thought I was a tool. Geez what more do you want? It is never a reason to attack people's families on here. Be a smartass if you will, but you can keep that civil as well.

Yeh, let's stay civil and act like you are serious with your moronic posts. You get what you deserve on here because you are constantly running your mouth just trying to piss people off. I dont feel bad for you.

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Yeh, let's stay civil and act like you are serious with your moronic posts. You get what you deserve on here because you are constantly running your mouth just trying to piss people off. I dont feel bad for you.

Nobody said you had to take my posts seriously. And if they are moronic to you then fine. As I said in the previous post, there is never a reason to go after someone's family. That is the only reason IT said something. I'm sure he disagrees with me as much or more than you on issues. You don't have to go after my family to let me know you disagree with me. Many people have just put me on ignore. Furthermore, I'm not asking anyone to feel sorry for me. I've taken tons of comments like that from many on this forum but I won't change my beliefs just like you wont change yours.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

One of the bigger smartasses??? Ha. That's funny. I'm sorry if calling it like I see it makes me a smartass.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

dude what the hell are you talking about?

Hell, relish in the fact I'm taking your side for once. Really, everybody look the other way for another generation.

Dude, not likely Mentechsters was even taking a shot at you so much ..... instead, crap like this:

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...stion-1922429/

and btw: it's not entirely limited to one race. Let's hear it for LBJ's "great society", that program really worked.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

So it is OK to attack people, just not their family?? I want to make sure I get the rules of engagement right.

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    So it is OK to attack people, just not their family?? I want to make sure I get the rules of engagement right.

If their family has nothing to do with the argument then no. You can debate me without attacking my family. As for me, I would never go after your family no matter what you said about anything. I didn't even say anything bad about your family after you tried to drag mine through the mud.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

If their family has nothing to do with the argument then no. You can debate me without attacking my family. As for me, I would never go after your family no matter what you said about anything. I didn't even say anything bad about your family after you tried to drag mine through the mud.

It is if their using government money. I don't want any of money going to any Bachmann period. And why would anyone need to pay to pray away the gay anyway? It doesn't cost to pray. The Bachmanns are a fraud....period.

The whole family right?

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    One of the bigger smartasses??? Ha. That's funny. I'm sorry if calling it like I see it makes me a smartass.
    Hey, I like it, I am just calling it like I am seeing it, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    The whole family right?

Mr. and Mrs. Bachmann

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

http://news.yahoo.com/glenn-beck-say...221020171.html

Beck is obsessed with Hitler.......hmmm
    Good Beck interview with Pat Robertson regarding Hitler/Jews/Israel. You can decide whose side he is on.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/07/28/...oring-courage/

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Now here's a real sigh....

Morrissey said the killings in Norway is nothing compared to what the fast food industry does to cows every day.

"In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize–and as a dad I should have known better." Glenn Beck (May 29, 2010)

+ Reply to Thread