+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rather play basketball online than sitting on the wrong bench

Puppy methusela123 is an unknown

Thumbs Up Rather play basketball online than sitting on the wrong bench

Stupid me! One time my friends left me because I was dilly dallying for a basketball game in our locality. So I opted to go alone, sit on the bench with unknown people around me, can't locate where they were sitting. During the first phase our team got a 3point score and I just leap up in my sit and shouted. All the people where staring at me with a dagger lookOh no! I was sitting at the enemy's bench! I suddenly take a graceful exit and go home . Now, I'd rather play my basketball with online games and watch basketball game at the comfort of my home.

Curious about Angry Birds Game
    Last edited by methusela123; 08-02-2011 at 01:35 AM.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Rather play basketball online than sitting on the wrong bench

???

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Rather play basketball online than sitting on the wrong bench

Quote Originally Posted by methusela123 View Post
    Stupid me! One time my friends left me because I was dilly dallying for a basketball game in our locality. So I opted to go alone, sit on the bench with unknown people around me, can't locate where they were sitting. During the first phase our team got a 3point score and I just leap up in my sit and shouted. All the people where staring at me with a dagger lookOh no! I was sitting at the enemy's bench! I suddenly take a graceful exit and go home . Now, I'd rather play my basketball with online games and watch basketball game at the comfort of my home.
    What? no link for us to click on?

+ Reply to Thread